𝟮𝟯: 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲'𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀'

'𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀'

Impossible should be another name for Sienna because I cannot seem to get a hold of her and shut her up. It seemed to be working the past few weeks but she's so chaotic now I don't know what to do and don't even get me started on the PR stunts she's been pulling.

We just finished Qualifying and I was making it my mission to talk to her before more chaos would be formed. So when I got to the motor home, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my room.

"Ouch, you're hurting me." I let go

"What the hell was that?"

"What?"

"Don't act dumb. Why on earth would you do that? Why drag people?"

"I didn't drag anyone. The reporters wanted the truth, who was I to lie?"

"So you tell them about every single moment I've had with Olivia after we got married? You can't even fight back because you've had media training."

"I didn't tell them straight forward. You're right, I have had media training, you're lucky I didn't go all out and forget my training. Oh and tell Olivia she was a great friend while it lasted." She turned around to leave but I grabbed her pushing her onto the wall.

"This isn't some kind of joke Moragatti. You've caused more damage than you think but then again wherever you go danger follows." Our proximity was so close I could smell the coconut fragrance lifting up from her body.

"You're so low for saying that, when will you actually sit down and realise what happened? Heck, when was the last time you even visited him?"

"More than you ever have in the past few years. Last time I checked, I was actually around when he was being put in the ground. Where were you huh? Exactly. Even in death, I still take care of him, something you never did even while he was alive."

"Yeah you're right. I didn't. But how would you think he'd feel if he saw what you were doing right now? Yeah you cared for him but I had his best interest in mind and here you are hurting his baby sister. One of the only people he truly cared about. Let me go Leclerc, you're going to leave darker bruises on my forearm. Oh and congratulations on p1." Her voice was so calm it was almost scary.

She pushed me aside and walked away. The hurt was evident in her eyes but I wasn't going to let her know what she said hurt me. I had been so busy putting the blame on her forgetting who she was to him. I loved her so much I hated myself for it and now I'm hating her for it. My door being knocked on brought me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Charles, you have media to get to." Olivia's voice called out through the door before she walked in

"Yeah, I'll be out there in a minute."