𝟮𝟮: 𝗗𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼'𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼
'𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

He doesn't know how much I want to get a chair and smash it across his face. I am utterly irritated by his presence and he's only been here for 2 days. I want to scream. On the bright side however, Ralph stood further whenever he was near or at least in the same area I was so I escaped from the whispers as much as I could. I'm surprised Charles hadn't left the house in these past 2 days. It made me so curious to know why.

Over the past three and a half weeks of being isolated and sad except for the times the drivers would keep me check in on me or keep me company -surprisingly Alonso and Latifi also put in effort- I had a lot to think about and I came to the conclusion that I was not going to let a guy whose last name is associated with Dumbledore hurt me.

I also made up my mind that I was going tot go to Singapore and I was going to live my best life in Singapore before coming back to Monaco for a well deserved break from flying and filming. I would make this man know that I am not the same girl from before.

So now I was putting my clothes where they belonged while on call with Esteban.

"You are going to rule Italy and I am here for it."

"As you should be, show them whose boss and no one can put you down."

"Should I dye my hair?"

"Girl, we cannot have a repeat of when you were 14."

"We don't speak about that."

What happened when I was fourteen was chaotic and horrible. I had the urge to dye my hair pink so I did it myself with no help from actual professionals and I can't say no help at all because Esteban and an old friend by the name of Vicky had decided to help me. I wish he never did.

It ended up damaging my hair and having an allergic reaction so I had to cut off my mid-back length hair to shoulder length. Thank God it grew back.

"It was so bad."

"I lost so much in that week."

"At least your hair grew back and we know you're allergic to dye."

"I think I'm going to do it."

"Don't come to me when you're having a breakdown from your awful decision."

"See that's why I have Max and Pierre, they'll deal with me this time."

"Instead of dye, what about you try a different hairstyle?"