𝟮𝟵: 𝗠𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

⚠️TW: mentions of self-harm scars.

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀'

'𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀'

Sienna and I have been doing remarkably well. I never really thought we'd go back to the way we were and here we are post Mexican Grand Prix having dinner with Carlos, Isa, and Lando.

"Sucks that we didn't make it on the podium."

"There's always Brazil and better yet, Abu Dhabi as a banging grand finale." Anna smiled at me before I placed a kiss on her lips

"You two are so cute it's disgusting. Carlos please shield my eyes."

"Me too." Carlos laughs at Lando and his girlfriend

"Deal with what I've been dealing with for the past few weeks."

We all sat down to eat and drink which Sienna seemed to be refraining herself from. I brushed it off and continued eating while conversing with Carlos since Isa and Lando were talking to Sienna.

It felt so good saying her name.

Sienna

Sienna

Sienna

Sienna fucking Leclerc

Gosh I was so whipped. I smiled slightly at her and she did the same making memories of Texas fly through my mind briefly.

We had been quite...active? If you will these past few weeks ever since Japan...

"Sienna calm down, he's fine. I promise you he's fine."

"What if he's not, what if I'm that split second something happened and... and..."

"Noché look at me, Pierre didn't listen to the FIA, he wouldn't dare if it meant his life." Tears clouded her vision and she clinger on to me

"Go see him, go." I whispered into her hair before she nodded frantically and I watched her walk away.

Carlos had gotten a DNF at turn one so I was left to fend for the team and their shit strategy until the very end so I went to see him.

"All good?"

"Yeah, just bummed out. I mean it's not my fault but the rain but I still feel like I could've done better. Where's Anna?"

"She went to check up on Pierre, I'll talk to him later."

"Take your time, it's okay to let the memories run through your head. Just don't let them affect how far you've come and how proud he is." I finally let my facade drop as I dropped my face in my hands. I couldn't lie to Carlos, he would always find out. He knew even without me saying anything, he always did.