𝟮: 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼'𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀'

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼
'𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀'

"Alejandro Moragatti wins the world drivers championship of 2000! The crowd goes wild in Malaysia as he also wins the Malaysian Grand Prix following the arrival of his baby girl a month ago! I can only imagine the joy this man feels as a father and a winner of October 2000s GP."

Alejandro stands on his car throwing his fist into the air before running down towards his wife giving her a kiss along with his daughter that laid in her hands and his 4 year old son. Celebration filled the arena and journey back to their Monaco manor. Everyone knew her name by now.

Sienna Bella Noche Moragtti. Daughter of the two time WDC winner for Ferrari and the most successful family in all of Italy.

 Daughter of the two time WDC winner for Ferrari and the most successful family in all of Italy

"Anna, be careful! Alejandro grabs her before she reaches the tracks." The retired father ran towards his daughter picking her up as his son and friends raced down the track in their go-karts. The little girl was now five. Her curly hair is longer than it had ever been due to the great genes of her mother.

"But I want to play with Raf." She whined as the two walked away from the backyard and into the kitchen.

"If you really want to, one day i'll take you but you musn't tell Mami alright?" The child giggled

"Unfortunately for you, Mami heard all that," Isabella Moragatti nee Gasly took her child out of the hands of the man she loved. "My daughter will not be getting into any F1 car as long as I live, okay?"

"Bella, come on. She's saying it, not me, right pumpkin?"

"Oui Mami, I really want to."

"If you get better at your French then maybe I'll let you. Okay?"

"That's unfair, French is hard!"

"Yet you understand it and speak Italian."

"Well, we always speak Italian at home so you can't blame the princess."