𝟯𝟮: 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲

Get ready for the biggest plot twist ever

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼'𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀'

'𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀'

"Focus Charles, it's like your head isn't in the game anymore."

"It is, I'm just a bit distracted but this is just sim, I'm not going to crash on the track."

"You better not, you have a lot on the line. One mistake and you're behind both Max and Carlos in the championship."

"Gosh, I said I'd be fine." I take in a deep breath and walk out of the hospitality with Madeline behind me

"Did you ever find out who sent the text?"

"No...Was I irrational?"

"The way you handled it was, no wonder she kept it from you."

"What's that supposed to mean Mads?"

"I mean you let your emotions get the best of you. What if she were to tell you she's pregnant right now how would you react? You need to calm down."

"I would, I don't know how I'd react. Is she pregnant?"

"That's not what I'm saying, it was a hypothetical question."

"You know she called me the other day."

"When was this?"

"During the testing in Bahrain, she wanted to know about an 'Olivia Jackson'."

"Oh, the PR person you sent on your leave?"

"It's funny you say that because I never sent anyone for PR when I was on my leave because I told Carlos' PR team to help out."

"So someone came here unauthorised?"

"Yeah, and from what I've heard she lived with you guys? How stupid could you be Charles? You also have a wife. Did you even consult her before bringing a stranger to your house?"

"I know I fucked up Mads, please don't remind me. Did you tell the team and FIA though?"

"Yeah, we've been trying to get to the bottom for the past month. Also, there is no such thing as Olivia Jackson. That's not her real name, it was a pseudonym. So right now, we don't know who she is."

"How the hell did you guys let a random female into the paddock?"

"How the hell did you let a random female- no let me say WORKER into your home for a prolonged period?"

"I- fair argument."

"Still annoyed that you did that."

"I'll babysit Ryan for a week."

"You won't be able to survive." Madeline nudged me making me nudge her back. As we walked towards the parking lot, the sound of laughter caught my attention. I didn't want to believe it but there she was under the blazing hot sun of Australia.