The lady is not well-2

Start from the beginning

"Ab tabiyat kesi h tumhari??"Andy asked.

"Ab better h bhukhar nhi h itna"Bela said and Andy nodded.

Soon dadu,Neil,Rudra,Kunj,Ishan,Mahir and Shivaay also came down from their respective rooms and everyone went and sat on the dining table on their usual seats.

Bela scrunched her face looking at the upma that was served by Bhushan kaka.She took a sip of her tea first and then started having her upma which wasn't that good but she didn't wanted to be scolded by Andy so she quietly had it without throwing any tantrums she did the previous day.

"Bhabhi aapka favourite character h kya Doraemon??"Neil asked teasing her on the Doraemon printed top she wore with her pyjamas and Bela immediately without thinking answered.

"Nhi Shinchan h mera favourite pr mjhe uska top mila hi nhi toh meine Shruti aur Ansh ne Doraemon wala l....."She immediately stopped blabbering once she understood what she just spoke and how childish that sounded,she felt hell embarrassed,at times she just blabbers what's in her mind and then regrets it,just like now.

"Ohh Shinchan h aapka favourite!!!"Kunj exclaimed teasing her along with Neil.

"Bhabhi aap ab bhi cartoon dekhte ho??"Ishan asked a bit surprised with the lil revelation.

"Nhi...woh....An...ansh dekhta h toh zabardasti dekhna padta h uske saath,woh mujhe akela kaha chodta h?"Bela tried to cover up the situation.

"Rehne do sabko pata h tum kitni badi bacchi ho"Mahir teased her and she really glared at him.

"Dekho dekho dadu aapki bahu ko, aankhon se hi maar dalegi mujhe"Mahir said and Bela really sighed,this man is her biggest bully in this house and now she really wonders why she married him on the first place.

"Hayee saare milkr pareshan mat karo,tabiyat thik nhi h uski"Dadu said and every Sehgal brother rolled their eyes,here comes the over protective grandfather in law.

Everyone has their bf and got up to leave for their respective works.

"Bhabhi aapke liye aate wakt kuch lau??"Neil teased her as he asked her as if asking a lil baby.

"Tum konsa mere liye aaj tak kuch leke aaye ho"Bela retorted back and Ishan laughed.

"Arre toh boliye na aapko kya chahiye mein leke aata hu"Neil said circling her shoulder as he looked down at her.

"Tum na apne bhai ke saath milkr mera mazak udana band kr do wahi bht hoga"Bela said playfully  pushing him away.

"Arre yrr bhabhi aap toh naraz ho gaye"Neil said and Bela rolled her eyes at him.

"Jau na kaam nhi h kya tumhe??"Bela said and he laughed at her antics and then left.

"Chalo mein tumhe drop kr deti hu"Bela said and Ishan nodded but then she stopped and looked at Mahir who was hurriedly walking down the stairs with his car keys and smirked.

"Mahirji aap Ishan ko uske school chod dijiye na"Bela said.

"Bilkul nhi,mein toh wese hi late ho raha hu,isko bolo paidal chala jaye"Mahir said walking ahead and Bela held his elbow to stop him.

"Woh late ho jayega Mahirji,aap chod dijiye na bas 5 min ka kaam h"Bela said but Mahir again denied and started walking ahead.

"Thik h mein hi chod deti hu tumhe chalo Ishan baaki sab toh wese hi chale gaye h"Bela said and Mahir stopped walking and sighed.

"Chal jaldi wrna chod ke chala jaunga,aur ek hi baar ki baat h kal se mein nhi chodne wala"Mahir said and Ishan nodded and smiled at Bela who was already grinning widely.