💫 Chapter-28💫

Začať od začiatku

𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑺

Hoseok crushed the paper and threw it. He took another note and was about to open but someone snatched it from him. He looked back and saw Yeonjun and Soobin standing there. And the note was in Yeonjun's hand.

Hoseok- Yeonjun give it back.

Yeonjun- Hoseok, have you gone mad. Why do you want it. It's not your anyways.

Hoseok- It was in my locker so it's mine.

Soobin- Hoseok, its...... Leave it. Yeonjun Hyung throw all the notes from his locker. And Hoseok there is no need to read them. The students will say don't mind them.

Hoseok sighed. Yeonjun threw a the notes. He came back and stood with them. Jungkook was standing there only.

Yeonjun- Hoseok...  Where is Namjoon?

Hoseok- He didn't came.

Soobin- You dumb. We can see that's. We are asking why he didn't came?

Hoseok- He is having high fever.

Yeonjun- What? Is he fine?

Hoseok- Better from yesterday.

Jungkook- Hyung's, Hobi Hyung was also having fever.

Soobin- Then whey did you came?

Hoseok- I was having. I am fine. Let's go otherwise we will be late. Kook go to your class.

Jungkook- Ok Hyung. By all

All 3- By By

Jungkook went to his class. Yeonjun, Soobin and Hoseok also went to their class. Hoseok wnet and sat on his seat ignoring everyone. Few minutes later Eunji and Minji also came and sat just beside Hoseok.

Eunji- Hey Oppa.

Hoseok- What do you want?

Minji- Come on Oppa, We are just trying to talk. Don't be rude.

Hoseok- Whatever. Don't disturb me. Please.

After some time the teacher came. He took the attendance.

Mr. Oh- Hoseok, where is Namjoon?

Hoseok- He didn't came.

S18- Is he afraid?

Hoseok- You know what. Keep you shitty mouth close.

Mr. Oh- Hoseok is this the way to talk.

S25- Sir, don't scold him. Otherwise his brother can fire you. Do you know Mr. Yoongi, Professor YN and Mr. Jin are his siblings.

Mr. Oh- Really?

S30- Yes sir.

Katy- But don't worry sir but don't worry. Mr. Kim Seokjin is not like Mr. Yoongi. He always take the side of truth like yesterday.

Mr. Oh- Yesterday?  What happened yesterday?

Min-jun- Sir it.....

Hoseok- Let me tell you. Me and Joon were falsely blames for cheating which we never did. The teacher called our brother. Jin Hyung whom you know as Mr. Kim Seokjin came. The teacher told him everything and he slapped me and Namjoon infront of whole class. Fine. Or you all wants to know what happened at home? ( He looked at Eunji and Minji and said)  Oh ya don't worry, I know there is someone who will tell you. Not one but two.

He said with a Clearly annoyed tone. The teacher was standing speechless.

Mr. Oh- Just a sec. The teacher believed that you cheated? Cause I think it's not true.

Yeonjun- Sir, please end the topic.

Soobin- Yes sir. Please.

Hoseok- Just a sec Yeonjun and Soobin. Sir for your question it doesn't matter now. No one wants to believe. Everyone thinks we did. And even if we did it was just a FUCKING STUPID TEST.

~ KIM HOSEOK WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IS THIS?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim Mansion
Hoseok's Bedroom

IU- Oppa, are you really fine?

Namjoon- Ofcourse. See I can stand up now. No need to worry.

IU- Ok

Namjoon- Let's go outside. I want to have a walk.

IU- No. Hobi Oppa said not to let you walk. Your knees are still weak.

Namjoon- IU, tell me. Was I given more punishment than Hobi Hyung?

IU- umm..... No

Namjoon- Right. So if he can walk and go to school can't I just walk in my own house.

IU- Hmmmm you are right. But you will be with me. Ok

Namjoon- Ok IU.

Tell me who do you think it was in Hoseok's class?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1145