33.

Charliesangelswithsteph 🤸‍♀️

Me: Girls.

One message and everyone is already starting typing.

Eveei: Wadup?
Steph: ?
Jules: Reese?

I start typing still with trembling fingers and cold shivers running in my spinal cord.

Me: We're true siblings than my twin right?
Eveei: Ryt!
Steph: ?
-Jules seen

Heaving a very, very deep sighed and exhaling loudly then shifting to the other side of the bed, I start typing again.

Me: My stupid airhead brother impregnated Cassy.
Eveei: Impregnated is a funny word to use! :D you mean he got Cassy pregnant?
Eveei: OMG CASSY IS PREGGY?!
Eveei: OH SHIT REESES!
Eveei: IS IT A BOY OR GIRL?
Jules: Shock Reese! What are they going to do?
Eveei: THEY CAN NAME THE BOY ROSY AND THE GIRL ROSEY
Steph: 😐

Eve is triggering more headache to me.

Steph: Jace know abt it?

Thankfully Steph is normal in our group, you can actually talk to her if you need real advice.

Me: Idk...

Haven't talk to her since this morning....

Eveei: SPEAKING OF JACE HAVE YOU SEEN JADE POST IN INSTA? I THINK THEY WERE DATING TO A CUTE MUSEUM
Jules: Eve why are you using big caption???? It hurts my eyes!!!!!!
Eveei: Sryy I was shocked and it's my way of expressing

Eve sent a screenshot of Jade post. It's in a museum with Jace staring to one of the paintings in the middle.

So that's why? She's busy all day long because they're dating? And when school allowed that during school hours?

I was dealing with my headache after Ross and Cassy confessed the reason why he's always in her house and now this one makes the throbbing thrice painful.

And before anything else, I'm gonna make sure that I will not see her damn face tonight nor tomorrow. So I get up, heading downstairs to set all the triple lock in the main door, in the back door and make sure that every window in this house is close.

There I breathe out looking pleased to the accent chair blocking the main door.

I went back upstairs and saw 1 message from the great Jacelle Leclair.

Fron Thewannabeadopted name to Stupidtallassholejerk.

Stupidtallassholejerk: Reeses? Still awake?

I Ignored her messages but a calls follows which I'm not answering both.

After 2 missed calls and 1 message she stop nagging. How she easily give up?

Fine. I don't wanna talk to her anyways and most especially I'm not gonna put myself in her past time list.

Or maybe she's calling me to say what happened earlier is a mistake and it's just a body heat that she confessed to Jade about the kiss because she cannot keep a secret from her.

Or, it was all a mistake and she didn't meant it.
Or, she regrets it.
Or, she just completely enjoys playing me.

****

Morning came and I'm so thankful that there's no Jace in the kitchen. Just my stupid brother and her preggy girlfriend.

"Hey did you put the chair to block the main door?" Ross ask the moment I sit to join them

"Yeah to avoid housebreaker. You don't know the world today brother, everyone slowly gets insane"

After having coffee and watched them being such a sore eye on our way to school which I should have ask Jules for a ride but it's all too late now since we're already here.

I slammed his door then walk inside the busy hallway and saw my friends waiting for me then we headed to our usual table but my morning is ruined by the sight of unwelcome presence sitting with Ross, Cassy and her Jade.

"Sorry dude we fell in super deep sleep and missed your calls and messages to open the door because we usually don't use triple pod lock with our heavy ass accent chair blocking the doorknob not until my twin cold blooded sister comes out of her room and start to act weirdly" I hear Ross explaining in their table.

So she came.

She deserve to die outside.

All the three of them is looking to me as if I've grown two heads.

Thetripletsandsteph

"Eve why is it always the three of us and making Steph the others?" Jules complains after seeing the changed group name.

She shrugged in defense "Have you seen four girl group? It's always 3 Jules"

Ignoring her, we focus back to her message in the group.

Eveei: You locked out Jace?

Reading it makes me rolled my eyes.

Finally the bell starts the first period and we all stand up then heading to our separated way.

Too early in the morning but I guess my day is now officially ruined twice with Byron looking to my directions "Hi Reeses" he immediately surrendering his hand up in air yet he's playfully smirking at me "Chill will you? I'm here to apologize. I realized that I was wrong. I shouldn't call you the school whore"

And everyone starts to laugh before they all went quiet when Ms. Waters enters the room "Mr. Hatchet out in my class now" gesturing the door.

"Sorry Ms. Waters" and walking out in the direction but glancing at me before he's completely gone in sight.