32.

The day is almost over but I couldn't get rid the memory of seeing Jace and Jade leaving the parking lot together.

There's no message from her.

And it makes my stomach hurt for thinking that maybe I'm the easy girl who she also gets and writing my name in her list of girls.

"Did you tell her?" Jules interrupted the thoughts as we're walking down in the parking lot.

"There's nothing to tell. Besides she has a girlfriend and now I'm confused of which one is her real deal...Zoey or Jade?" Of how it's all sinking just now?

Jules walked to the driver side "Zoey? No. It didn't work out. Although they had closure before you left and that was the night you saw her and Zoey"

I hopped inside the passenger seat then buckling, her explanation is stuck in my head while I dig deeper of what I saw that night. Technically, Zoey and Jace kissed that night. The reason why my feelings distraught that it leave me no choice but to go with mom because that was the best option when your head is at mess and heart is aching.

"I set them up, yes—to talk. Zoey thinks she could make it up to Jace but it didn't end up like she planned" She explain further "I left you a long message of explanation Reese in your old number"

Shaking those old issue, I smiled to Jules and say "Its fine, that's old news anyways" then reach her hand because I couldn't believe that I still have her.

"Hey" Steph appearing in the backseat with Eve walking like she's dragging her ass "Never mind her she's tired. Committee is packed right now"

We watch Eve lifeless soul entering the car with that long face and slow motion buckling the seatbelt "Don't ask" she warned then look outside like life drained her out today.

As our usual, we drove to the diner and talked to Mr. Hanse while we enjoyed our triple cheeseburger with fries, bacon, sausage and scrambled egg on the side and yes we eat like a construction worker.

"Okay hold your ass girls because I have to make big announcements" Eve is back to her cheerful self after finishing her plate and now wrapping her arms to Steph shoulder "Someone has a crush and you wouldn't believe that she's our Stephanie"

Steph tensely look to Eve, she didn't see this coming, neither one of us. Don't get me wrong, Stephanie is so gorgeous, long red dreadlocks hair, dark eyes,  light brown skin and her natural freckles stands out. But one thing is, she's cold and always has that neutral facial expression especially if you're a stranger.

"What? Who?" Jules and I asked in unison. If there's a designated twin it should be Jules not Ross—i really should ask my parents if they're sure about Ross or someone just switch the baby and my true twin sister is living right next door all my life.

"B heard you Steph in the locker, talking, and Deanne asked you who's your crush? And you said someone who likes night time and guess what who has that name?" She even drumroll the table and looking to us in excitement.

"You?" Again, Jules and I always think the same. I better discuss this to my parents.

Eve expression caught off guard to the way her eyes grew big and right now blushing "No! You stupid hoe! We're like sisters what's wrong with you two?—the girl is Luna okay? Because Luna means moon!"

I can sense how this makes Steph nervous especially when she grab her water and draining it all.

"Cool!" Jules breaking the iceberg "Congratulations to you Steph"

But then is it just me or? Our batchmate Luna is a girl right? Because the last time I checked which is technically 2 years, she's a she.

"Yes Reeses. Your hunch is correct" Jules confirming the question in my reaction but still lost that Steph is gay?

After that supposedly fun conversation that Eve is expecting us to tease Steph about her crush, turned out Eve look awkward the whole time.

And now we're driving in our house direction, I still can't believe how Steph is so brave to come out.

"...Jules——how?" I ask and loosing to her eyes.

But she always knows, just one look in my expression.

She softly chuckles then say "It was when our school arranged for camping in the mountain for 2 days and 1 night. Stephanie got drunk and come out to us very unexpectedly. She just casually say when we're all circling the bonfire 'I'm gay' and that's it"

I smiled just for imagining that scene and wishing I was there but missed my best friend special day.

But like we both know "But do you think????" I paused, gauging her reaction until she nodded, it confirmed that Stephanie is refraining to Evening. Yes, Eve full name is Evening Nights and I find it a super dupe full name especially when there's only limited number of Night last name in the universe.

It actually suits Evening. Her hair is long shiny black like the night and has a dark doe eyes like a full moon.

"Steph likes Eve even from the beginning of our friendship" Jules shared.

It's true. Steph is not very friendly but we're so shocked when she shared her molding toys in the sand playground and right there our friendship blossomed.

"I always, always caught her watching Eve not in creepy way though. But she always make sure to be in Eve side whenever Eve parents had big fight. Wow. Look at that Jules, their story starts from the beginning and hope they're the end game" I say tilting my head, facing her and leaned in the headrest.

Jules dropped me in front of my house even though she just live next to ours.

"Hey Reese" her tone changes in serious and calling my name before I could set foot in the ground "Byron is back tomorrow"

I forgot about his 2 weeks suspension and now hoping that he will never come back but like Wong, he comes from rich family.

She reached my hand and holding it so tight "We're here Reese, don't you dare forget that and stop pushing us whenever you're stuck in problems. Because swear to God we will drown you in the toilet without flushing the pipi and popo. Imagine how your gargling those nasty residue and dark yellowish liquid"

That makes my whole reaction turned horrified that feels my stomach is being upside down "Eww. That's gross!"

"Ugh. I know why did I even say that? I mean how are we going to find used toilet right? Or if we had to, someone between Me, Steph and Eve should volunteer to do the number 1 and 2 before grabbing your ass but what if you suddenly swallow it Reese??" The horror in her face after realizing what she just said is indefinite and so do I....

"That's even grosser Jules!" The expression of my face grew a lot nastier, I have no words to express the curling, creasing and my nose jingling with disturbed thoughts.

"Yeah we should stop that idea. Go inside now, I felt like puking what I ate" she purposely push me out of her car then speed in there carpark and watch her running inside while holding her stomach.

I shivered from that nasty thought then walked inside the house.

"What-what- what do you want me to do??!!" Ross panicking voice coming from upstairs made me run to check what's going on?!

And saw my brother messy hair standing in front of our shared bathroom.

I took one step to see the inside and saw Cassy kneeling down in the toilet bowl while holding her stomach.

"Fuck are you making her gargle your pipi and popo?"

"The fuck no Reese? Who's on the right mind to do that?" He ask, looking so stress right now.

"Never mind that thought" I muttered.

Cassy wiped the side of her mouth then flushing the toilet.

The idea is there somewhere hanging in my mind but the words is stuck in my throat. I look to Ross, he's in mess, obviously in panic and Cassy here is acting like she's gonna throw up again.

But we are twin and the connection between us is much stronger than any normal siblings.

"Rosselle" I called in stern tone and stared to him in fright.

He put his palm together in plea "Please don't tell mom and dad Reese"

Oh shit.