4.

-Feeling rage is better than acknowledging other unnecessary feelings

Three classes and of the half day felt torture.

The canteen is usual jam packed and here I'am awkwardly standing in the middle holding my food tray. Never in my life I imagine to encounter this problem of where should I seat?

From far table, Ross hand is securely wrapping Cassy waist, it's disgusting to think that he's now dating Jace cousin. Across of him is Jace listening to whoever talks with her usual vanilla coke.

Next to their table is our usual spot with Jules, Eve and Steph busily talking.

And right this moment I'm torn apart between having lunch or save myself for embarrassment, I chose the second one.

Another hours to endure and sat myself in the bleacher absentmindedly watching Byron and his soccer team in practice even I never understand anything that has sports.

I rather wait here for Byron than sitting like a lone wolf in sea of crowd. He waved at me then watch him running towards "Hey Reeses. I'm just gonna take a shower, meet me in the parking you know my car right?"

Are you kidding me? I stalked you the whole freshman year "Um..not sure" but who's in their right mind to admit that?

He scrunch up his nose as he say "Shit! Sorry of course! I drive silver Toyota Rav4"

I nodded then watch him running back to his team, they waved at me and so do I.

- ——Parking

"Over here shorty" I'm walking peacefully until it wasn't so peaceful when a devil calls me while she's  leaning against her car "Ross has a date and he told me to babysit" she always, always make sure to always gets on my nerve every possible opp...

"Over here shorty" I'm walking peacefully until it wasn't so peaceful when a devil calls me while she's leaning against her car "Ross has a date and he told me to babysit" she always, always make sure to always gets on my nerve every possible opportunity.

Annoyed is better than acknowledging other feelings.

I smiled, the fake sarcasm one and heading in her direction "Tonight is your lucky day because you don't have to"

"Reese" she starts when I turned back in my direction.

Calming myself by closing my eyes before turning back at her in full irritation but still faking a smile because the more she sees that her stupid tripping is affecting me the more she enjoys it like a devil would do "What?"

Yet she looked serious. I can see it from the way her eyes is molding like a sharp fox "Get in now" she can be scary if she wants but that doesn't work on me. Given she's tall but who says height should get the upper hand?

"I said I'm not getting in!" we shared invisible electrifying glare and neither is giving up. But really what will I get to this girl aside of wasting my time? "Fuck. Byron offered his notes for assignment and we're about to go in his house. Tell Ross not to worry I'm gonna buy myself an Uber"

There, so I turned around again until she speaks "Who said I'm gonna let you?" She sternly blurt with her right brow arched "Get inside the car or I'm gonna drag you?" She dares.

"That's not your decision to make, I don't see why I have to ask permission. Stop acting like your my big sister because we know for a fact we are never blood related" The surrounding went quiet as she's gauging my fuming reaction.

But heck her smirk gets more evil and making me step back while she's walking closer to me with that devious eyes "You're right. We are not blood related so don't think of me as your sister" she stop in front and leveled her eyes to mine and tipped my chin using her index finger, making me focusing to her eyes "Get in the car Reese before I loss my patience and tie you in your bed for being such a hard headed little girl and trust me your brother wouldn't mind"

It felt like I'm palpitating by just simply looking in those dark brown eyes with every fiber of me trembling.

My instinct take over by pushing her off me, snatching the key in her hand, throw it far then run and never looking back.