Sidharth locked the room door and Shehnaaz open the top few button of the hospital gown and bring out her already wet breast and put her nipples into her small mouth carefully and Siya started to suck slowly enjoying her mumma dudu for the first time. When Shehnaaz eyes were moist seeing her baby drinking her milk hungrily.

Sid- She is very hungry.

Sana- Hmm! Kinna cute hai mera baby.. Cooed and kissed her forehead softly

Sana- Bebu, thoda rest kar lo please. You haven't slept whole night. Please.

Sid- But! What if you and Siya needs me?

Sana- I'll call you then. Kuch der soh jao. Aur waise bhi mujhe lagta hai Chotu baby abhi soh jayegi. See her eyes are closed but she's still sucking. Papa pe gayi hai.. Giggling making him smile

Sid- Hmm! My princess.. Adoring Siya

Sana- Little princess. I'm the princess.. Corrected him immediately

Sid- Oh! Yes! Chalo main soh jata hoon kuch der ke liye. Waise bhi 6 baj rahe hai. Tum bhi soh jana princess ko.. I mean Siya ko leke. Hmm!

He gave a nervous smile and quickly shifted to the couch to sleep avoiding her angry glare.

Sana- Watch your tongue Sidharth.. Warned him sternly

Sid- Hmm! GALTI se bhi MISTAKE nahi hoga. Hopefully! 😓

Sana- You better be. Abhi soh jao bebu. Said sweetly at the end

Sidharth did virtual facepalm and closed his eyes to sleep.

As Siya was done with drinking milk. Sana took a clean cloth and place it on her lap. She made Siya sit on her lap facing away from her. Place her palm flat against her chest and support her chin and jaw. Not putting any pressure on her throat area. She leaned her forward slightly and with her free hand, gently rub or pat on her back. And she burped on the clothe. She throw away the clothe into the dustbin. She lay down slowly and carefully and took Siya on her bare chest. She pat softly on her back to made her fall asleep. In few minutes Siya fall asleep getting her mother's warmth. Sana looked at her in adoration while caresing her back softly not to disturb her sleep. She felt whole and completed having her baby in her arms. Soon she also fall asleep feeling sleepy and tried.

Sidharth sleep broke hearing Siya's crying voice. Seeing her crying he quickly got up and runs to her and took her in his arms and started to cooing her to stop her cry. But she was not stopping making him restless and worried.

Sid- Baby itna kyu roh rahe ho. Abhi mumma bhi uth jayegi.

Next moment he heard her voice.

Sana- Sidharth baby ko kya hua? Asked rubbing her face and eyes to comes out from her sleepy mood

Sid- Shayed bhuk lagi hai. Usko feed kar do. Main fresh hokar ata hoon tab tak.

He gave Siya to her and went inside washroom to get freshen up. He comes out after 20mins taking a quick shower too. He saw Siya was playing with her mumma while drinking milk. Basically with her hair and Sana was talking to her in babyish voice cooing her. He smiled widely seeing the beautiful view of his life. His two princess busy playing forgetting about their surroundings and world. He comes to them and sit in the front adoring them. Seeing him Sana gave a smile to him.

Sana- Hamara baby kinna cute hai Sidharth. Mere baalo ke saath khel raha hai.

Sid- Haan. Lagta hai usko bhi chahiye mumma jaisi beautiful long hair. Kyu baby? Mumma jaisi lambe labme ghane baal chahiye tumhe? Cooed her holding her free hand