PART- 38

NOTE: SORRY..! I HAD A WRITER BLOCK + I WAS BUSY WITH MY FAMILY AND NOW I'M FINALLY BACK TO HOME..

I WANT 200 VOTES & 50 COMMENTS.. & DO INLINE COMMENTS TOO.... NEXT PART ONLY AFTER YOU DO IT....😏

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

___________________________

Sid- You have to pay for it.... said entertaing inside the lift of his office and pressed the button 13 of the lift

Sana- Maine kya kia..? (Acting innocent)

Without saying anything he started to kiss her roughly and passionately cupping her face making her grasped but soon she also started to reciprocate massaging his hair scalp making him groan inbetween the kiss... Both were kissing each other hungrily sucking, nibbling and biting their lips and rolling their tongues and running their hands all over their body creating havoc in their body... Soon he broke the kiss and gave a harsh bite on her collar bone making her moan softly and sucked that place to sooth the pain while squeezing her buttocks cheeks making her highly aroused but he immediately moved away making her frown as she wanted more from him...

 Soon he broke the kiss and gave a harsh bite on her collar bone making her moan softly and sucked that place to sooth the pain while squeezing her buttocks cheeks making her highly aroused but he immediately moved away making her frown as she wan...

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh... said irritatedly

Sid- This was for making me wear this clothes... said smirking making her frown

Sana- Kyu? Kya problem hai? Acche toh lag rahe ho isme..

Sid- Accha..!? Joker lag raha hoon yaar... said checking himself in the mirror

Sana- Mere nazar se dekho naa baby... said seductively making him shocked

Sid- Agaya floor nahi toh bata deta.. Kya chiz hoon main... said smirking and comes out of the lift holding her hand when she was all blushing thinking about his words what he just said

Mohit- Yeh kya dekh raha hoon main...!!? thought in mind been shocked seeing Sidharth and Shehnaaz coming out from lift holding hands while all smiling and blushing..

Soon he noticed Sidharth was wearing a magenta colour sweatshirt and blue denim not any regular gray, black or white something today..

Mohit- Tujhe kya hua yaar.... said going towards him still in shock making everyone look at them curiously

Tina become shocked seeing him too and she quickly went to them...

Tina- Jiju ap thik ho...? Tabiyat wagera... said eyeing his outfit

Sidharth rolled his eyes and looked Shehnaaz who was smiling widely as if she had won some war...

Sid- Kyu kya hua...? 😒