PART- 62 (H)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please   do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

UNEDITED PART.. ADJUST WITH THE MISTAKES!

___________________________

"What!!? Are you serious Akash? He lied to me!?" Aditi said in shock but moreover in disbelief

As she just got to know that Sidharth had lied to her just to test her loyalty towards her duty to protect his princess that after knowing he killed Rohan will she tell this to Abhay or not. If she tells Abhay he will surely do something to harm his princess. That was risky but it was needed to check her loyalty towards her duty.

Akash- Yes, Aditi. Sidharth didn't killed him. His death was natural. Mr. Abhay Singh is assuming wrong out of it just because Sidharth beat his brother a lot and he slept into coma. But he was alive and was improving too. God knows what happen to him all on a sudden and he died a week ago. And now he is after Shehnaaz because she is his weakness the only family he have now. You have to protect her at any cost Aditi. I trust you a lot that's why I assigned you for this case. Do you understand me? said in serious tone

Aditi- Yes Akash. I'm understanding your point and thanks for telling me the truth that he didn't killed that bastard. His wife loves him a lot she won't be able to take this kind of stuff for sure Mr. Shukla going in jail thing.

Akash- I know babe. They love each other madly. I wish tum bhi waise hi karti mujhe mera toh kismat khul jata.. said dramatically making her giggle

Aditi and ACP Akash are boyfriend girlfriend. As she is his girlfriend that's another reason why he trusted her for this case to protect Shehnaaz. Apart from that she's a great and honest police officer.

Aditi- Kya dramebaaz ho tum. I can't believe. Btw do you know he threatened me that he will kill Arjun (her brother) if I won't do my duty well. I mean protect his wife.

Akash- You better watch out on it. He is very serious about it. He don't even spare me in this matter. Only about his wife. When I'm his good friend since last 5 years.

Aditi- Okay, I understand it's his way of showing his love and protectiveness for his wife. But mera bhai... said getting tensed

Akash- He won't do anything to Arjun relax. Just do your duty well otherwise I don't know what he will do if something happens to Shehnaaz in future.

Aditi- What he will do!? Maybe he will kill me and Mr. Abhay Singh. Okay.. bye..

Akash- Bye. Take care...

He cuts the call taking a deep breath thinking what will Sidharth do if my God grace something bad happens to his Shehnaaz in future. Only God knows what he will do. Maybe he'll burn the whole world.

On other side, Sidharth and Shehnaaz woke up little early but thought to sleep a little more been engulfed in each other's arms like inseparable souls. After waking up first they quickly finished their morning chorus, took bath then Sidharth ordered breakfast for them when Shehnaaz was sitting in the balcony enjoying the beautiful view of blue Aegean sea. He comes to her and hugged her tightly from behind making her grasped but she smiled feeling his cold lips kissing her neck softly sending shivers down her spine. She cupped his face and caresing softly making him smile.

Sana- Kullu, hum kaha jayenge aaj? Kahi jayenge bhi yah nahi?

She asked coming out from his grip and faced him crossing her arms on her chest looking absolutely cute and eatable. He holds her waist and pulled her closer making her falls on his hard chest. She looked up to him with a angry look having a cute pout making him groan and kissed her pouty lips for few seconds then said.