PART- 32

Check if you read the previous part.. I want 100 COMMENT & 400 VOTES... Only then I'll give NEXT PART... As there is 700-800 people are reading it currently... It's very less according to the reders.... I'M VERY MUCH SERIOUS ABOUT IT....!

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh.... Niche aao yaar... Office nahi jana kya..? Breakfast bhi karna hai hume.. said shouting from the dining table serving breakfast for them

Well, It was the day when they will go to office after 3 days... Where Shehnaaz woke up first woke him up asked him take bath.. But he hit the gym... Where she drool over him for sometime secretly.. took bath.. got dressed... and went to make breakfast... Where after finishing his intense gym session he took bath then got ready... and now Shehnaaz was calling him for breakfast after breakfast got ready by then....

Sid- Aa raha hoon princess... said while coming downstairs after getting ready for office in a formal white shirt and black pant and belt looking smoking hot

 said while coming downstairs after getting ready for office in a formal white shirt and black pant and belt looking smoking hot

For few minutes Shehnaaz just gwak at her hot husband who looks hot even in some normal shirt and pant too... Soon she comes on earth hearing his angry possessive tone.....

Sid- Why the fuck did you wear this..? asked angrily making her flown

Well she was wearing a formal white top having surplice neck showing her cleavage quite a lot and sleeveless showing her bare white long hands with black formal pant...

Sana- Sidharth please... This is not a bad dress... There's nothing wrong in it... said been annoyed

Sid- That I know (he went near her and cupped her face and made her look into his eyes)... Princess, I have no problem with you or this dress but I won't like the fact when people will look with their dirty lusty eyes what's mine.. ONLY MINE.. Which is you princess (said softly caresing her face)... Do you want me to get arrested for murdering people who will ogle you... Or you want to be with me forever.... huhh!?