PART- 56 💛

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please   do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

___________________________

MM- Jao Shehnaaz ko bulakar lao ab.

Listening this a girl went to call her.

"You're looking beautiful Sana."

Param complimented seeing her all ready for her haldi in a beautiful white lehenga having a yellow  and golden pattern dupatta. She was wearing matching flower jewellery with it looking absolutely beautiful.

Listening this Shehnaaz smirked.

Sana- Thanks Param. Param tum mera dost ho and I know tum normally compliment de rahe ho as a friend. But please Sidharth ke samne aise mat karna woh gussa hojata hai. Jab koie aur meri aise tareef karta hai toh. Kyu ki yeh sirf uska haq hai. Woh bohot possessive hai mere liye. I hope you're understanding what I'm trying to say.. said in serious tone with a smile trying not to make him feel uncomfortable

Shehnaaz noticed Sidharth facial expressions when Dhruv called her SUNDAR and Param was complimenting her beauty during the dance performance. She was happy with the fact that he didn't created a scene that time which would spoil everyone's mood specially her and also the function too. But she was feeling bad seeing him like this. She can feel what he must be feeling that time when Dhruv called her sundar and Param was complimenting her beauty. As she is also possessive like him.

As in her possessiveness she instigated Sidharth last day to kiss her hard during their mehendi and sangeet function. As her friend Anika was drooling over him shamelessly that too in her presence from the time she came here. When Anika already knew he is HER MAN, ONLY HER. But still she dared to drool over her Sidharth. And to show her place Shehnaaz started to kiss him infront of Anika rather than eating when she come back to take her phone from the couch where she was sitting before going.

Seeing them kissing madly Anika left from their immediately feeling guilty and. embarrassed to drool over Sidharth. Who is her friend's husband.