CHARACTER SKETCHE

Hi guys, It's your writer SAMIHA/SAM..😎🔥 Well, this is my 3rd book named... "ONLY MINE"... Remember I told you guys about another story during "BLINDLY IN LOVE" (usko bhi thoda pyaar do yaar..😏😭) Yeh wahi hai..🤣🤣 This is one of my favourite type of story of SidNaaz.... This was my dream to see my SidNaaz in a movie or a web series but....🙂💔 Chalo koie naa.. Main yaha pura karungi mere dreams...🤭 Hope you will like it....🙂🤞🏻

NOTE: MOST IMPORTANT... PLEASE DO FOLLOW, ADD IN YOUR READING LIST AND LIBRARY... 😌✌ THANK ME LATER GUYS TO REMIND YOU ALL....🤣🤣

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

_______________________________

SIDHARTH SHUKLA- A handsome 30 years old multimillionaire businessman across all over the India... A big name in business world... In the name of family he have no one... He lost his parents at a young age when he was only 15... He is aggressive, dominating, passionate, possessive, short tempered and very obsessive by nature... All he ever craved for is love... Some genuine pure and selfless love for him which he never got in his whole life... All girls wants him but only because of his money... But he is waiting for his true love who will love him because of him not for his money...

SHEHNAAZ GILL- A beautiful 25 years old girl.. She is looking for a suitable job after her graduation in MBA.. In the name of family she have no one.. Her parents died when she was only 10.. After that she lived in an orphanage.. She is cute, innocent, bubbly, loving and understanding.. She had always craved for love and attention after her parents death.. She is waiting for her prince charming who will give her all the love that she ever craved for...

TINA- Shehnaaz best friend but more like a sister to her... Who only wants happiness for her friend Shehnaaz...

MOHIT- Sidharth's company's manager and best friend of Sidharth... Who only wants happiness for his friend Sidharth...

AMAN- Shehnaaz friend and an employ in Sidharth's company...

More characters will be added according to the story line and situation.......🤗

To know more keep reading "Only Mine"....

____________________

That's all for today guys... Spread love n positivity.. Stay blessed, stay healthy, stay happy n stay safe...😊❤

.

.

Are you guys excited for this fiction..? Please comment me review do...😌👉👈

What do you think what will happen when they will meet each other....?

Will they fall in love with each other or not...?

.

.

DO COMMENT... (💬) (It'll let me know are you guys liking it or not...? And will help me to get better in every part so please do...)

DO VOTE....(🌟) (It will motivate me to write more)

DO FOLLOW ME... (By this you'll know more about my works..😌)