Main Characters

Kingston "King" McCaul

18

Basketball Player/ high school graduate

"People hate what they can't understand and fear what they can't conquer"

Reign "rei/tootie" Alvarez

19

Hairstylist/ apprentice

"I met different niggas, but ain't met a different nigga"

Love, Summer

In this vibrant city where dreams and danger collide, King and Reign's worlds intertwine. King, a rising basketball star escaping a tumultuous past, crosses paths with Reign, an unapologetically ambitious soul seeking his place in the world. Introduced by a shared connection, their magnetic connection sparks a summer romance that unfolds with an intensity neither could anticipate.

Amidst the chaos, a traumatic event binds them closer, forcing King to confront a side of himself long suppressed. But, when danger creeps into King's life, it's Reign who finds himself caught in the crossfire, making a fateful choice to protect the one he loves.

This is a tale of love, self-discovery, and the delicate dance between societal expectations and personal authenticity. As King grapples with identity, Reign serves as a constant reminder to "live for you." In a world where choices define destiny, their story unfolds with a rawness that lingers, inviting you to delve into the secrets and scars beneath the surface.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is my first book that I am putting out for people to read. I have been writing for a few years but never shared any of my stories, but I think now is the time. Please be patient with me when it comes to the updates and the writing. Also leave feedback. Enjoy!