Chapter 9

This is Mirabel and Julietta. This is you, Pepa, and Camilo. This is Bruno, Luisa, and Mariano. This is everyone. This is Abuela Alma and Augustine. This is Felix and Antonio. This is Delores and Isabella. And WT means Whole Town.

(y/n) stood at the corner nearest the town, looking out, hoping to see Bruno riding up. Suddenly, she heard some kids call out, "It's her! I found her!" "No, I found her!"  She could see another kid grabbing the coffee kid's mug and hitting it with a spoon. "She's back! She's back! She's back!" (Y/N) smiled in relief as she saw Mirabel, Abuela Alma, and Bruno ride up. "Mirabel?" her mom's voice called out. "Julietta, she's over here." (y/n) told her. Julietta looked and gasped softly. "Mirabel!" They ran to each other and embraced one another. "Mama.." "Mi amor, we were so worried. We couldn't find you!" "There were bees everywhere!" Augustine cut in, covered in bee stings. "Yea. That was not a pretty sight." (y/n) remarked, wishing she hadn't seen that poor man get stung by all those bees. She then, walked over to Bruno weakly. Bruno held her in his arms. "I'm glad you're alright.." he mumbled. "I'll be ok." Augustine reassured his daughter with a smile. "Uh...Not if we don't have a house." Camilo remarked, getting elbowed by Felix. "What? I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." Camilo stated. (y/n) chuckled. "You have a pretty cool nephew." she replied. "Mhm." Bruno smiled at her. Mirabel looked at their broken home.

M "Look at this home. We need a new foundation. It may seem hopeless, but we'll get by just fine." 

(Y/N) let go of Bruno's embrace and gestured for him to come but he shook his head nervously. 

Y "Look at this family. A glowing constellation." she smiled, looking around as Mirabel gestured her family to come toward the house.

Y "So many stars and everyone wants to shine." she looked at Bruno and smiled. "But stars don't shine they burn!"

Mirabel knelt down and smiled as Antonio ran up to her and hugged her.

M "And constellations shift."

Y "I think it's time to learn, your more than just your gift." Bruno looked down at the ground in thought.

A "And I'm sorry I held on too tight. Just so afraid I'd lose you too."

A "A miracle is not some magic that you've got." Abuela Alma turned and she gestured to Bruno. (y/n) had taken his hands and brought him into the light. Pepa and Julietta gasped and ran over to hug their brother.

All "All of you, all of you!"

Camilo stared at his uncle confused. 

C "K, so we gonna talk about Bruno..?"

An "That's Bruno." Antonio smiled.

Y "Yea, there's a lot to say about Bruno." she smiled at him and gestured for him to start. 

B "Ok, I'll start!" He took Pepa's hand and twirled her around.

B "Pepa, I'm sorry about your wedding. Didn't mean to be upsetting. That wasn't a prophecy, I could just see that you were sweating." he embraced Pepa and Felix.

B "And I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so!" he let go and twirled around.

B "Let it in, let it out, let it rain, let it snow, let it gooo!"

F "That's what I'm always saying bro!"

Bruno sheepishly approached Julietta. (y/n) stood nearby.