Chapter 5

*Reader's usual dress-whatever color you want*

 Mirabel and (y/n) walked into Mirabel's room. (Y/N) brushed off her (f/c) dress and hair while Mirabel placed the pieces on her dresser. "Ok, Bruno. Why are we in your vision..?" (y/n) walked over to Mirabel just as the door opened. Mirabel hurriedly put the pieces in her bag. "Pepa!" (y/n) looked at the woman. "Don't mind me. I just came to get the rest of Tonitio's things when I heard....the name we don't not speak.." a cloud formed above Pepa's head. (y/n) sighed sadly. "Great. Now I'm thundering. And a thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle! Clear skies...Clear skies...Clear skies..." Pepa calmed down as she picked up some things. "Tia Pepa, if Bru-" Mirabel began but stopped when she noticed Pepa's cloud coming back. "If he had a vision about someone what would it mean for them..?" "We don't talk about Bruno." Pepa said. "I know, but hypothetically, if he saw you-" Mirabel was cut off by her aunt. "Mirabel, please. We have to get ready for the Guzmans." Pepa shooed away a cloud which had formed above her head. "I just want to know if it was generally positive or like less positive." Mirabel tried again. "It was a nightmare!" Felix comes in. His words hit (y/n) like a hammer. "Felix!" Pepa scolded. "They need to know, Pepi, they need to know!" he approached the two. "Don't talk about Bruno!" Pepa said in a firm tone. Felix ignored his wife. "He would say something terrible and then, CRACK! BOOM! It would happen!" Felix declared. Pepa grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away from the girls. "We don't talk about Bruno!" "But what if you didn't understand what he saw?" Mirabel asked. "Well then you'd better figure it out because it was coming for you." Felix grabbed her and shook her.

 Pepa pulled them apart and pointed her finger at Felix. "We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no. We don't talk about Bruno! But!" They were all suddenly outside. Pepa wearing a wedding dress and Felix a white suit. 

 "It was my wedding day!" Pepa sang as they danced.

 "It was our wedding day!" Felix echoed.

 "We were getting ready and there wasn't a cloud in the sky!"

 "No clouds allowed in the sky!"

 "Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin." Bruno walked up to them, wearing a green ruana and hood. Even if it wasn't real, it made (y/n) kinda happy to see him again.

 "Thunder!" Felix declared to Mirabel and (y/n). (y/n) shook her head. "He didn't mean for it to happen..." she mumbled under her breath.

 "Are you telling this story or am I?" 

 "I'm sorry, mi vida, go on!" As Pepa starts to walk away, Felix grabbed her hand.

 The two start dancing again. "Bruno says it looks like rain!" 

 "Why did he tell us?" Felix mourned. 

 "In doing so he floods my brain!"

 "Abuela get the umbrellas!" Felix takes out an umbrella and opens it.

 "Married in a hurricane!" 

 "What a joyous day, but anyway!" Felix sang, his hand over his heart.

 "We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no! We don't talk about Bruno!" the two walk up to them quickly and sing together. "So you won't talk about him but you'll sing about him..?" (y/n) remarked, but no one acknowledged her. Felix spun both girls around and they ended up in Casita by Delores.

 "Hey! Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or mumbling." Delores faced them. "I never did..." (y/n) thought. This song already brought tears to her eyes. How could they think like this about Bruno Madrigal? A man who was part of their family? A sweet, funny, quiet man?