And then we kissed with more fever, the tension building between us.

I was acutely aware that there was very little clothing between us at the moment. I'd been too lazy to put a shirt on.

This was my own mistake. But also.

It was too much clothes for me right now.

And I'd been stopping myself for long enough.

I took my shirt off of her. Lexi did not stop me.

And this time, I could look at her properly.

I'd only seen her breast when she had flashed them at me.

Fuuuuuuck, I was in trouble.

I pressed my lips to her throat, one of my hands slipping up her torso, trying not to throw myself at her breasts like the hormonal teenager with very little self control I was.

Eventually my lips found her breasts, kissing skin I'd never kissed before, one of my hands going around the other, kneading the skin there, my tongue flicking against her nipple, going absolutely mad with the fact that I was doing any of this.

Lexi gasped, letting out a small moan, her legs wrapping around me.

My whole body felt on fire.

Our bodies moved against each other like they knew very well where this would usually go.

The only thing between us now was her panties and my boxer briefs and that really wasn't enough.

It wasn't enough. But it was still too much.

Lexi was dragging her nails against my back, breathing too loudly, and I wasn't stopping my lips on her skin, and—

The alarm rang, making us jump.

Fuuuuuuuck.

Save by the bell? Honestly, I wished I had forgotten to put an alarm. I wished I could have continued what I was doing.

I really really liked it.

"You know, we don't need to go to the Creek," Lexi said in a voice that barely sounded like hers.

She was good to be able to say anything, because I really couldn't.

I tried to calm down for a second, and eventually managed to say. "We should go. And I should go take another shower."

Lexi was just lying there in my bed, without a shirt on, and yeah... fuck.

Out of here. Now.

I got up and hid in my bathroom.

Lexi came at the door and knocked. "Blake, I would really like you to do this again."

"Me too," I admitted.

"Great."

"Just not right now."

"Little bitch," she replied automatically and we both laughed.

"Go put some clothes on now, so I don't combust on sight," I commanded.

Finally, I got out of the bathroom, and Lexi was wearing decent clothes, ready to leave this place.

We went to the kitchen and ate what Anita had made for us in silence, looking at each other and feeling the fire rekindle just as fast.

This might become a problem...

Once we were done eating, it was time to leave.

We had both prepared our stuff for the trip to the Creek in advance, which really turned out to be a smart move on our parts.

That way, I just grabbed my bag and cooler and put it in my car, and now we just needed to stop at Lexi's house for her to grab her stuff.

Her father was sitting in the living room once we got to her house and said as a greeting, "So, how did the night of fornication go?"

"There was no fornication dad. We stayed at the party all night. There was no fornication to be had. Trevor made sure to spray anyone that kissed for too long," Lexi told her father.

And we'd been sprayed a lot last night.

After the bathroom episode, we'd basically started to make out anytime I found a surface satisfying enough to push Lexi against. Which was like... any wall really.

I was suddenly thinking about last night and my hands under the back of her shirt, pulling her against me, kissing her like no one was around. About the other night in my car. About this morning in my bed.

And now I really needed to stop thinking about that when Lexi's father was staring straight at me.

My face must have been flaming red.

"Blake? Anything to say? You're usually a little bit more honest," he asked with a satisfied grin.

"No fornication. No fornication what so ever," I replied automatically.

"Yeah dad, you really should be proud of him. He's the one cock blocking me all the time," Lexi said, and headed for her room to grab her bag.

"Jesus Christ Lexi," I mumbled, covering my face while her father burst into laughter.

I followed her, and helped with her stuff, and then we headed back to my car, saying bye to her father on the way out.

"Your father will probably kill me soon," I pointed out, as I started to drive away, my sunglasses still on. The sun remained my painful enemy.

"So, you better make it worth it when he does," Lexi replied with a grin.

I laughed shaking my head, and grabbed her hand in mine, holding it as we drove to Alex's house.
______________________

Happy Monday my little Pumpkins!

So sorry about this late upload! I fell asleep before midnight and basically just woke up now realizing I hadn't put up the chapter.

I hope the content of this chapter will help you forgive me. ;P

Anyway! Keep your eyes open this week. Fun stuff should be happening.

Going back to sleep now! Byyyyyyyye! Love you all! See you guys again next week! <3