ONLY FOR HER

ATHARV CHAUHAN is a 24-year-old business student at Cambridge University, a talented young entrepreneur, and CEO in line of CHAUHAN PVT LTD.

he believed ''LOVE'' wasn't his word, but the tables turned when he started faking dating DRISHTI MEHRA daughter of his father's secretary who lived just 20 steps away from his mansion.

DRISHTI was that 21-year-old business management student and a baker at Twisted Cakes, you will crave to have a conversation with. If addiction has another name it was Drishti.

Her eyes claimed the answer to every question he had been searching for, her mere smile made his day, and her tears were the destruction of him.

soon they realize their love for each other isn't stopping at fake dating, atharv decided to claim her, and he decided to confess the love he is bearing for her in every inch of his body.

DRISHTI was successful in making atharv believe in the word called LOVE, in fact, she was ready to give herself to atharv.

but what made Drishti leave for another city leaving atharv clueless, what made her say she didn't love him and she just used him all the time?

what made her bring out that heartless side of him again.

he learned to love ONLY FOR HER and now he learned to give pain ONLY FOR HER.

''atharv, please it's hurting'' Drishti cried out when his grip on her arm tightened.

''HURTING isn't it, this is not 10 percent of what I planned for you Drishti '' his words flowed into her blood like venom.

''Since you proved yourself a gold digger again by marrying me even after I warned you, these are the consequences sweet heart '' he said and left her.

Please check it out and add it to your reading list .
Part one will be out tomorrow.

Part 15 of his cage will be out in two days .

Please drop your reviews !!!!