3-do you have proof ??

vote target - 50+ for next chapter - please comment and let me know your views

Anjali p.o.v

I locked the main door of my house and slid the keys into my pocket.

I took a deep breath while I started to leave, I have to do this to know about my parents, I should find the answer at any cost this time, why are people searching for me ??

2 months back 

dim light all around the darkroom, I sat on my couch and remembered every single thing that happened in my life till now, a tear escaped my eye.

I traced my hands on the only photo which I am having with my parents, I was a baby in that photo, my mother looked so beautiful and my father, he was so handsome.

in all my 23 years of existence, I never looked so deeply into that photo, I looked at the building which was beside us in the photo, out of curiosity I saw the address of the building, is that our house??

But I never knew that my curiosity will lead me into a mystery!

I clicked a picture of the photo on my mobile and zoomed it so that I can see the address, I noted that address on a paper,  

'' mathurs villa ,2nd sector, calvairate, Milan '' I whispered seeing that address

that's my home, but Milan is in Italy, which means I used to live in Italy with my parents, but what happened to my parents. why did I end up in India?

questions were stabbing me, the only one who can answer all my questions will be my father's brother Sanjay Mathur, but how can I go to that person who tried to kill me. 

''Anjali you need to find the answers on your own'' I told myself and let out a huge sigh!

Abhimanyu pov 

I don't want to lose those 250 billion dollars at any cost that too in the hands of that bastard Anthony, I sipped a glass of wine which gave me a burning sensation in my throat.

suddenly my phone started vibrating, I picked up the call without even looking at the name,

''Hello my dear friend Abhi'' he said in a sarcastic tone.

''hello Anthony, after a long time huh '' I said and chuckled 

''yeah because my time has begun now, I know you didn't find her and you will never because she will be dead before you see her '' he said and laughed evilly,

''over confident arent you,  look, Anthony, I am never gonna let you win even in my wildest dreams, so stop assuming things, you don't even have her picture  '' I said. 

''well well I found her photo, she will be dead Abhimanyu '' he said in a serious tone 

I was dumb-struck listening that he has her photo.

''I will never let that happen and never let you snatch that 250 billion dollars from me ''I said and cut the call.

20 years back 

'' Abhimanyu hurry up we need to start '' my mom yelled at me, ''coming mom '' I said and went outside adjusting my trousers. 

''aww honey you look really handsome, I can't believe you are already 6 years old '' my mom said and smiled at me. 

'' my present '' I asked her curiously, ''not now first we need to reach the venue, common hop into the car '' she said. 

I and my mom went inside the car, I fell asleep on my mom's lap as it was taking too long to reach the place where my birthday celebrations are going to happen.