part-10 his arms gave me strength

Anjali's pov

''so you are exploring my mansion is it ?'' Abhi asked eyeing me from head to toe. I felt uncomfortable in his gaze. I shifted my sight to his hand which was bleeding. 

''your hand. oh my ... it's bleeding '' I screamed looking at his face. I took fast steps and took his hand in mine . ''it's a cut, why are you so careless '' I shouted looking into his eyes again .

''it's just a cut '' he said taking his hand back from me. ''moreover rihaan called the doctor, he may arrive at any minute '' he said. 

I quickly went to my room, grabbed my bag from the closet and took out my emergency kit, and went back to his room. 

''Abhi sit on the couch '' I said taking out the necessary items. ''what are you doing Anjali'' he asked and sat on the couch. 

''I will give you anesthesia and will do the stitches '' I said taking out the injection. ''you don't know all these, you are not a doctor '' he said and chuckled. 

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him, ''is it so? '' I said and caught his hand forcefully and gave anesthesia to his hand. ''ouch'' he shouted.  

''if you don't know me  Mr, I am dr Anjali Mathur, general physician, and junior surgeon '' I said and started to stitch the wound. 

''you are wrong '' he said looking into my eyes. ''you don't trust me? I am a doctor. '' I said and rolled my eyes . ''not your profession, your name. it's Dr. Anjali Abhimanyu veer '' he said. 

there was utter silence, I didn't give him eye contact but his gaze was still on me. ''I am done with my work, don't neglect such type of wounds, your hand will be back to senses in 20 min or so '' I said. 

''and how did you get this wound '' I asked him. ''a small fight '' he said and got up from the couch. I dint ask him anything more. 

''don't hurt yourself'' is the only thing I uttered looking at him, did I just say that, I stood up from the couch and went back to my room. 

why didn't he make me irritated, why did our conversation go well? why was I not angry when I saw him. 

am i changing, am I accepting things that are going on in my life, no I can't do that, he married me forcefully, he married me when I was unconscious, and why was I kind to him. 

maybe as a doctor, I did my responsibility. don't overthink Anjali, he means nothing to you but is just a key to find the reason behind your parent's death. 

I breathed heavily and looked outside the window to see the daily view, men with guns roaming here and there. 

Abhimanyu's pov

''don't hurt yourself '' I smiled remembering her words and looked at my hand. 

''Bhai Doctor is here '' rihaan said coming inside my room. 

''I guess we don't need a doctor now '' I said showing him my hand, he looked at me with confusion. 

''We already have one '' I said . ''what are you talking '' he asked again. 

''Anjali is a doctor which we didn't know ''I said. ''so... we don't need him now '' he said and went outside the room.

suddenly my phone started ringing. I lifted it up, ''hello my dear friend, Mathew, remember? '' Mathew said. 

I  stayed quiet. ''I am Anthony's enemy, now yours!'' he said . ''that estate, which has gold mines in it, I request you to bring those papers to me '' he said. 

''and it's for your betterment, you know you can be one of my assistants also if you want '' he said and laughed. 

''anything more sir?'' I said clenching my jaw.