part-12 -why do I crave for him

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD.....

INLINE COMMENTS ARE LOVED THE MOST .........

''Who are they ?'' Anjali asked Daksh who wasn't looking tense.

''stay in the car, I will. look at them '' Daksh said and went out of the car. he walked to them and spoke something.

''where is my phone'' she whispered looking around, she couldn't find it. sweat beads formed on her forehead.

she turned her gaze to Daksh and saw the men catching his hand and maltreating him.

''oh my god, this looks messed up '' she thought and started breathing heavily when the men looked at her intensely.

''Daksh '' she shouted when she saw the men start beating him up, she closed her mouth when all the men's attention was on her.

she saw one man indicating the other to bring her, ''Anjali run away'' she heard Daksh who was half-conscious.

she felt helpless all of a sudden, she opened the door and looked at them coming towards her, ''please leave me'' she whispered and stepped out of the car.

their gaze on her became too intense, she already knew they would never leave her even if she tried to escape.

tears formed in her eyes, she closed the door and started running away, ''stop'' she heard them saying, yet she cared for her life.

she heard a gunshot, she turned around and looked at them pointing a gun toward her.

''stop lady or else we will shoot you '' they shouted and she stopped in her tracks and fell to the ground. one man held her shoulder pointing a gun at her and dragged her.

she couldn't feel anything, she just followed that man who was dragging her way too harshly, she looked at Daksh who was laying on the ground helpless.

she didn't even inform anyone in the house, which made her feel more helpless, she closed her eyes in disbelief. suddenly she felt her hand again, it was free.

she opened her eyes as she heard a gunshot, that man who was dragging her a few seconds ago was laying down on the road with blood all over his body.

she widened her eyes in horror, ''oh no '' she whispered looking at him. she looked around to see Abhimanyu.

she again looked at the man, her hands were shivering as she heard the gun sounds. she closed her ears tightly.

she was breathing heavily, she saw all the men leaving immediately after they saw Abhimanyu.

they left Daksh on the road . she removed her hands from her ears and tried to process everything that has happened.

''Are you okay'' Abhimanyu asked looking at Anjali who stood there like a doll. he went towards Daksh and picked him up, ''Daksh get up buddy'' he said patting his cheek.

''Anjal, look at him '' Abhi shouted feeling tensed as she is a doctor and Anjali didn't even react.

''I am sorry, I can't'' she said and opened the car door and sat in the car, she closed the door and looked at some men lying on the ground covered with blood.

she saw many patients, she saw blood, but never violence, this is so much different from her life, she was trying hard to process all of these.

she saw an ambulance, and they took Daksh to the hospital, after the ambulance left, Abhi looked at Anjali who locked herself in the car, she looked so different.

he made his way towards the car, opened the door, and sat in the driver's seat.

''Are you okay '' he asked looking at her. his mere voice was enough to break her down, she started crying after hearing his soothing voice.