7- did he marry me?

anjali's pov

pain... everyone goes through it.

facing it is quite easy if you know the reason why you are going through it. but it's really hard to go through the pain without knowing the reason. like me!

It's night 2 am, sleep is far away from me, its been 2 days sitting in this room without knowing the world, waiting for them to kill me. 

but what is keeping me alive is that I will be knowing about my mom and dad before dying.

and who cares if I die? maybe diya. 

suddenly I heard the sound of the doorknob and got up from my place,  ''Anthony is that you?'' I said. it was dark and I can just see the person but not clearly. 

he was coming near me, I shifted my gaze towards his hand, he was carrying a gun.

''what, who are you? are you going to kill me? ''I said. I switched on the lights quickly. 

''Abhimanyu '' I shouted. he came near me quickly and covered my mouth with his palm, he pushed me to the wall. I was struggling in his grip. 

''shhhhhhh, can't you just be quiet for a few seconds '' he said . ''common let's go from here '' he said and caught my hand. 

again where? where should I go again? should I trust him or not. 

''I am not coming with you " I said and removed my hand from his. he looked at me angrily. 

''it's not your choice to come with me or not, I am taking you that's it '' he said rudely and held my wrist tightly. ''auchhh it's paining leave me '' I cried out of pain. he quickly left my elbow and looked at me. 

''I am not coming with you, I don't want to live in your den '' I shouted.  he quickly took a cloth-covered my mouth and lifted me on his shoulder.

''Just shut your mouth and stay silent '' he said in a deep voice. he went out of the room and I saw everyone lying down. 

did he kill all of them ??? 

he took me out of the house, threw me in the car, and removed the cloth from my mouth, he went and sat in the driver's seat. 

''hey where are you taking me again '' I shouted. he ignored me and started the car.

''we are going to my home '' he said without any expression. ''see I didn't come here to kill you please leave me'' I said. ''I have to find out something and it's really important '' I said letting out my tears. 

''yes I got her'' Abhi said looking at the road. ''are the arrangements done '' he said .''what arrangements? '' I asked getting worried. he looked at me and cut the call. 

''listen Anjali we are getting married in a few hours and I need you to co-operate with me '' Abhimanyu said as if it's not a big deal. 

''are you out of your mind, did u lose your senses Mr veer I am not going to marry you '' I said clutching his shirt from behind. 

''leave me Anjali '' Abhi said looking at the road and struggling to drive as I caught his shoulder. ''I need answers, I will never marry you, why are you doing this to me ''I said crying badly. 

he stopped the car, forcefully removed my grip over his shoulder, and turned back, ''listen I am going to offer you a large amount of money and this marriage is just a contract, I will give you divorce after this '' he said without any feelings.

is he a human, how can he play with me. ''listen Abhimanyu I am not a puppet to do whatever you want I got a life and I make my own decisions '' I shouted as he got my nerve. 

''I fucking knew this would happen, I knew you won't listen to me '' he said and clutched the steering tightly.  he started the car and drove to his mansion. all the way I. was just sitting in the car as a dead body. 

he got off the car . ''take her in and dress her up, if she doesn't listen give her the anesthesia, I want her in 1 hr '' he ordered to his men and went inside. 

his men picked me up and took me inside while I was just thinking about how to escape this. they took me to a room where I saw 3 women standing with a wedding lehenga and jewels. 

''hey leave me, I don't want to marry that idiot, please '' I cried. ''inject her the medicine '' one of them said. '' no no no ''I shouted as I felt a piercing pain on my shoulder. 

''leave me you bastards, leave me '' I struggled in their grip. 

I felt dizzy and my head was aching. 

I collapsed in their arms. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''aauuch '' I held my shoulder as it was paining. 

I felt heavy on my legs. I slowly opened my eyes. I was sleeping in a room. ''what the hell'' i shouted as I saw my hands full of bangles. 

I got up and saw I was wearing a lehenga. I rushed to the mirror in the room to see myself wearing a mangalsutra. I touched my forehead filled with red sindoor. 

''Did he marry me for real '' I whispered looking at myself in the mirror. 

'' NO NO NO this can't happen, please god say it's just a dream '' I said. 

'' you destroyed my life Abhimanyu, I hate you '' I said throwing all the jewelry I had on me.

I heard the door opening and turned around to see him, the one who made my life miserable.

hey guys .. this is the 7th  chapter.. please do tell me how it is .. please vote and comment .. byeee