8-such a womanizer!!

Pleaseee comment and vote

Abhimanyu p.o.v 

I heard sounds from Anjali's room. 

''bhai I think she is awake '' rihaan said switching off his phone and paying attention to the sounds of breaking the objects.

''I will go and check her '' rihaan was about to get up I stopped him. 

''I will go you stay here '' I said and removed my blazer and threw it on one of the couches. I went upstairs and opened the door of her room. 

she was throwing all the jewels and she was about to throw a flower vase down. 

''Anjali'' I called her in a deep tone .

she saw me with bloodshot eyes and threw the vase down making the room mess. 

''stop it '' I said calmly watching her actions. 

''why will I, I asked you to stop the wedding did u ? '' she said in anger. 

I sighed heavily and ran my hands through my hair in frustration. ''I can explain why did I do this to you '' I said seeking attention from her.

''I knew the reason, you saw me you liked me and now you married me, such a womanizer'' Anjali said making me fist my palms. 

I closed my eyes to control my anger. ''and listen I won't let you touch me, not even in your dreams '' she said. that's it I lost my cool.

I opened my ranging eyes. she flinched looking at me, I took slow steps towards her looking right in her eyes. 

she took backward steps and hit the wall, ''what did u say '' I said looking at her intensely yet making her afraid of me. ''womanizer '' she said with disgust. 

I fastly caged her between my arms and looked at her while she tilted her head not wanting to see me. ''stay in your limits Anjali '' I said looking at her neck which has mangalsutra.  

I stopped myself from getting more close as I saw her closing her eyes tightly letting out tears. her red face made me regret it unknowingly. her trembling lips expressed how monstrous I am being now.

I removed my hands from the wall and looked away from her as I heard her sob.  my eyes softened listening to her crying. 

''get yourself freshed up, your clothes are here, I will tell you everything later '' I said moving back from her vulnerable figure. 

I turned and went outside the room massaging my head. I heard the door shut behind my back hard. 

''bro what happened is she okay '' rihaan asked me worriedly. I ignored him and went inside my room and closed the door. 

I opened the closet and took the documents and saw them. ''from when did I become so greedy '' I whispered under my breath. 

''no you didn't Abhi you just did what's right but the way you choose is wrong '' I thought.

Anjali p.o.v

this is what he is . he just showed his real self. 

I opened the closet to look at my clothes which were organized with some new clothes. 

I burst out to cry in happiness when I found my bag in the closet. I took it and opened it to see my phone and my parent's picture.

I hugged the picture to my heart and sobbed out. I switched on my phone and looked at the missed calls by diya. 

I opened the messages to see diyas message.

''Hey Anjali, I wish you are safe out there, I don't know where you went but please don't return home stay safe where you are, I know you won't believe but men are searching for you to kill you, they threatened me, I wish I was there with you, I miss you, I love you, don't reply back cause I am throwing this phone away '' - diya 

I wiped my tears and stood up, keeping my phone and the picture back in the bag. 

I took some clothes and went to shower. I dressed in a pink cotton Kurti and sat on the bed thinking about what will happen next.

''hello bhabhi [sister-in-law] '' I flinched as heard someone shouting and opening the door.

''I am rihaan, your arrogant husband's cute brother '' he said coming with a plate full of food. 

''rihaan?'' I whispered seeing him. 

''yes, you spelled it right '' he said and sat on the bed in front of me giving me the plate. 

'' no I don't want to eat now '' I said as he chuckled to make me more irritated. 

''how will you get the energy to fight my brother if you don't eat '' he said making me cool. 

'' and remember I am always your team '' he whispered making me smile a little. 

''you are right I have to fight that asshole '' I said and took the plate from him. 

''yeah that's my girl '' rihaan said and smiled. I ate the dinner and gave the empty plate to him. 

''if you need anything bhabi I am here always '' he said making me feel homely. 

I nodded and smiled looking at him going outside the room closing the door. 

I got up from my place and went towards the door.  I opened the door and saw two men standing out. ''do u need anything mam'' they asked looking at me. 

bastards, how innocent, just a few days back they treated me as trash now addressing me as mam.

'' i don't need your help , just get out of my way , i want to go out for some fresh air'' i said . 

'' that's not allowed mam , unless boss gives us permission we cant allow you '' they said making me fume in anger .

"Then call your boss and ask his damn  permission to let me out" I said but there was no effect on them .

" Let her out " I heard a familiar voice and looked in the direction .

He was looking at me intensely . "I am daksh" he said eying me from top to bottom .

I ignored him and went downstairs and was seeing the mansion . Suddenly I felt hands on my shoulder and jerked .

I looked back to see daksh who was looking at me with wrong intentions . "Don't dare touch me " I said and moved away from him .

"Cool down " he said and chuckled looking at me . "Come on I will show you the garden" he said and caught my wrist softly.

"I don't need your help " I said and removed my hand from his grip .he looked impatiently and nodded .

"Stay away from her daksh bro. She is different from others" rihaan said from back .

"Come on what did I do now ? " Daksh said glaring at rihaan .

"You know what you are doing , I guess I don't need to give you explanation" rihaan said .

I was looking at them . Daksh was glaring at rihaan angrily and rihaan gave him a " I don't care look "

"Whats going on here ?" I saw abhimanyu coming down .

Daksh glared at me and went outside .

Hey guys that's chapter 8 hope you enjoyed it please comment down below !!! Stay tuned for next chapter .