6- please leave her !!!

× Important note ×
Guys, I need the motivation to write, and that motivation comes from your comments please comment on what you feel about the chapter or personally message me about how you felt. Thanks for reading. 

ANJALI P.O.V

I woke up as the sun rays hit me, I was still laying on the cold floor. I heard footsteps and rubbed my eyes to see who was coming.

I held my cheek as it was paining from the night. 

''she woke up '' one of them said. 

''let's take her to the mansion '' the other one said.

'' bloody rascals '' I whispered under my breath. 

suddenly one of them held my shoulder tightly and lifted me up .''hey it's hurting '' I yelled while tears formed in my eyes. 

'' leave me I can walk on my own '' I shouted as he was dragging me with force. 

''shut your mouth up or else I will shoot you right now '' he threatened me. and within one second they covered my mouth with a cloth so that I cannot speak. 

I had no energy to even defend them, I just followed them. they took me to a hall which was all made of white marble with a luxurious sofa. 

''what the hell is this Abhi '' I heard a man coming inside the hall. 

he was tall and was just like Abhimanyu, he saw me with a terrified expression.

 ''who is she and why did u tie her like that '' he asked Abhimanyu who came with him. 

I looked at that bloody arrogant ass  Abhimanyu with piercing eyes, and he gave the same look to me, how dare he. 

''Daksh calm down, she is not innocent to be worried, she is Anthonys member who sneaked into the mansion yesterday '' Abhi said. come on not again who the hell is that Anthony. 

''What, how did u know that '' Daksh asked him, and everyone narrated the story. 

Daksh came near me, what will he do now, get ready for another slap Anjali, I closed my eyes expecting him to hurt me.

to my surprise, Daksh removed the cloth around my mouth and looked at my face. 

I gulped as he touched my cheek softly. ''did you guys slap her '' Daksh asked the men angrily. 

''no, that beast who is back of you slapped me '' I shouted looking at Abhimanyu who didn't give a shit and standing there.

 ''What is your name '' Daksh asked me. 

''an.. ann...Anjali '' I said stammering . ''stop there, you don't want to die right '' Abhimanyu said and I shut my mouth. 

''call Anthony right now '' I heard Abhimanyu ordering his men. 

''yes sir '' they said and brought a laptop. 

Daksh was still looking at me without blinking, ''Daksh come here '' Abhi called him and he went away from me. I took a long breath. 

''hello kid why did you call me all of a sudden '' I heard a deep voice. 

''look who is calling me kid, you don't have the guts to come in front of me and sent your member to my house to kill me '' Abhimanyu said and chuckled, 

'' What are you talking about '' the other one said. 

'' don't act too smart Anthony, you think you can trick me never !!'' Abhi said.