MORE BOOKS: Publish - Sales - General Info

Publish & Distribution: 

www.chroniclesofhan.com

Pay Pal Available. More information and excerpts available on website.

H Gibson, Author,
The Chronicles of Han Storm Books

Readers: Young adult to pensioners from both genders. Fans World Wide.

OtherTitles in the Chronicles of Han Storm Series

Living a Multidimensional Life

"Caught up in a cooking oil explosion, I twice went into cardiac arrest, slipping away to the other side, to be returned for the greater good of mankind.

Without challenge there is no growth, therefore Souls are tempered during incarnations.

I am Han, and this is my life-memory . . ."

Autobiography of Author, H Gibson. Her Near Death Experience, Life Review and recovery process.

Behind the Scenes Blog Booklet

"It was not my original intention for people to grow and heal through reading The Chronicles of Han. I started to write the books to heal myself. My husband and a host of fans cannot wait to read the rest of my retellings, finding it extremely exciting stories." H Gibson, Author, The Chronicles of Han

PRESERVING CREATA 

Book 1, Part 1-7 The Chronicles of Han, Creata Adventure

"Where shall we start? Out of the many lives I've lived in the physical realm, which life memory should I recall? I guess the best one should be the latest adventures that started on a Planet called Creata. I am Han, and this is my life-memory . . ."

Creata used to be Han's home planet. Having reached her limit of nine billion people, their Planetary Government was looking for ways of sustaining such huge numbers of people.

It was at this time that they became aware of Han Storm, drawing him into the fray and before he knew it, he became indispensable to their needs. A reluctant pioneer, they turned him into a tool to be used for their ultimate goal of moving off-world.

RECLAIMING DUBACK

Book 2, Part 8 The Chronicles of Han, Creata Adventure

"There are so many experiences one faces by oneself. These experiences are the hidden events that complete life in-between living within the physical. The little things that are not meant to be shared with physical entities. The secret happenings within your deepest Self. These are my experiences I did not originally want to share with this World. I am Han, and this is my life-memory . . . "

The move off-world has begun. Now the real work starts.

Join Han as he battles the Government, personal relationships, love, hidden dimensions and the Hand of Destiny pushing him past perceived limitations into becoming a most extraordinary person.

The Chronicles of Han, Reclaiming Duback, is the relentless, non-stop, fast-paced conclusion to Preserving Creata.

This volume includes the list of 'Who-is-Who' in Han's World!

TAMING ENCHA / MIRRAGONA

Book 3, Part 9-10 The Chronicles of Han, Creata Adventure