Part-33

After completing the procedures they returned to hotel. They felt relieved that Gaurav chapter was over. Anisha and Virat were safe.

"Bhaiii, we finally caught him." Ro said

"Yess Roo. He is behind the bars and would be punished for hurting my Cheeku and Anisha."

"Haan bhaii."

Virat was still sleeping with his head on Anisha's lap. Anisha  slept in the sitting position.

Anisha woke up due some commotion and saw Mahi and Rohit entering.

"Hellloo" she said not so loud as not to disturb Virat's sleep.

"Hello Ani" Mahi said and he went towards her and hugged her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
Rohit coughed teasingly.

"Are you guys done?" He asked

"Shut up Ro!" Anisha glared.

"Was asking, you can go to my room if you want to talk privately."

"Rohit Sharmaaaaaa!!!!" Mahi yelled and threw a pillow at him.

Rohit burst into loud laughs.

"Sone bhi nahi dete hooo yaar." Virat woke up groaning due to Rohit's laughs.

"This Ro na, disturbs everyone's sleep." Anisha said.

"I disturb??? You people disturb my sleep. This guy, ( pointing at Virat) spoils my sleep every time."

Virat ignored as he was upset and didn't respond anything. Rohit was shocked to hear no response or a comeback.

"Ani, wanna go have some coffee? There is one coffee shop nearby which sells amazing coffee." Mahi asked as he thought of letting them talk.

"Sure, let's gooooo." She said.

"The offer still stands! Just saying." Rohit said and shrugged his shoulders giving them a teasing smile.

"Rohiiiiittttt shuttttttttt upppppp" Anisha yelled.
Rohit laughed.

"Let's go Ani, before he starts again!" Mahi said and they left.

As soon as they left, Rohit went and sat beside Virat facing him. Virat turned towards other direction.

"Vii?" Rohit started but he got no response.

"Vi baat karna mujhse please!" Rohit pleaded.

"Mujhe nahi baat karni tujhse! Time hi nahi hai na mere liye!" Virat complained.

"Duniya bhar ka time hai tere liye!"

"1 hafta ho gaya Ro, you didn't come to meet, didn't pick up my calls nor did you talk to me properly. You don't love me. I was waiting for you Ro!" Virat said almost in tears.

"Vi ! I am sorry! I got so busy finding Gaurav that I didn't talk to you properly. After what he did to you Anisha and Bhai, I couldn't sit calm. Seeing you in that condition was very painful. I got so scared, Vi that I couldn't stay calm, before catching that Gaurav. I am sorry Vi!" Ro said tears flowing from his eyes. Virat took him in a hug, and rubbed his back.

"It's okay Ro! I missed you. Why do you love me so much?"

"You deserve all the love Vi!" Ro said sincerely.

They stayed in the hug for a while and Virat broke the hug and wiped Ro's tears.
Rohit ordered some tea and something to eat for them.

"Vi, never say I don't love you. I love you alot."

"I won't Ro!"

"Let's watch your favourite movie Vi!"

"Yes, please!!!"
Rohit played his favourite movie, tea and food had come by then. They watched the movie with tea and snacks.