Part-2

Next day Virat woke up first and he tried to wake Anisha up.

"Anisha bacha get up. We have to go for breakfast na"

"5 mins na bhai, please."

"No get up or else we will be late and I have practice session also."

"You go na. Let me sleep. I will go later na"

"Na bacha get now" Virat's tone changing a bit

"2 minutes na please"

"GET UP NOW ANISHA"

Anisha got up with a jolt.

"Good girl. Go freshen up"

"Going" Anisha made faces at him and left.

After breakfast Virat,. AB and Yuzi left for practice.

Danielle, Anisha and Dhanashree were bored as they didn't have much to do the whole day

"Girls, what if we go outing the whole day? Like malls, beaches roaming around the city and trying new amazing restaurants?" Said Dhana.

"This is a good idea D" said Danielle

"Yes, we can hire a car from the hotel for a day and go." Said Anisha excitedly.

"But guys let's inform them first otherwise they will shout, specially my bro" Anisha added who was a bit scared.

"Yes you are right, let's inform them." Dhana said.

They tried to call them, but their phones were unreachable for the moment so they thought they will inform later, but they forgot.

First they went to Phoenix Mall to roam and shop a bit.

"Dhana, look this top would definitely suit you. Try it na" Anisha said.

"Oh yess please try on." Danielle joined

"If you say so."

She tried on and looked fab in it.

"See told you, it suits you plus you look cute in it"

"Thanks girls."

They shopped a bit more. Anisha got 2-3 tops which she looked super cute in.

They sat for lunch.

Anisha got a call from Mahi (the person was Mahi)

"Hello Ani"

"Hello Tanya" she said and excused herself out

"Tanya? Seriously?"

"Hahaha yes. I can't let them know na ki it's you. Our cover will blow"

"Haha sure. They who? Isn't Cheeku at practice

"I am at Phoenix Mall with Dhana and Danielle. We were bored so thought let's go out so."

"Oh amazing. Enjoy now then. Let's talk at night."

"I have a few minutes. We can talk now."

"I love you baby"

"I love you too. And I miss you so much. I wanna hug you right now"

"Aww me too. I miss you too."

"I am scared a bit though. What if Virat bhaiya finds out, and it's not from us from a third person, we are dead"

"I am a scared too. That's the reason we should not tell anyone about us. We should mind the media. We will tell him when the right time comes. Relax love, he won't find out. When we meet we should not give any hints."

"Yes, Mahi we shall keep that in mind. Anyways bye love! They are calling the food has come."

"Bye! Love"

They ended the call and she went back at the table.

"Oho! Who was it?" Dhana asked

"My friend Tanya"

"Or was it your boyfriend?" Danielle asked this time in a mood to tease her. Anisha was startled a bit

"No no it was Tanya. I was covering up for her so "

"Say whatever you want."

"Really yaar guys."

"Ok sure"

They had their food teasing irritating each other.
They roamed a bit more and left for beach.
Walked on the beach for a while and they went to a cafe' which was pretty far.

Virat and team came back after practice and couldn't find the three of them there.
Virat tried to call Anisha but it was switched off. AB and Yuzi tried calling them but their phone was switched off.

Virat started getting worried, they searched everywhere but they weren't there. Terrace, pool area but they were no where to be seen.

"Biscuit, they must be fine ok. Relax now"

"How Biscotti how? My baby sister is no where to be seen. You know na those people are still out there. What if they harm her? I can't loose my baby"

"I understand kiddo, but calm down for now. Nothing would happen. Think positive." Ab tried to calm him.

They went to the reception to ask about them

"Excuse me hello. Umm do you know where they are?" Showing their pictures

"They went out in the morning. We don't know where they were going. We saw them go out."

"God! Why couldn't they inform us? Was it so difficult to just text atleast?" Virat was panicking and angry.
To the receptionist again

"Did they hire a car from hotel?"

"They wanted to sir, but we didn't have any car at that moment so we suggested them to hire a rental car, self driven car."

"Ok thanks"

"Where could they be?" Virat was in tears by now.

Just then Virat's phone rang, he picked up without seeing the name hoping it was Anisha but it was To

"Hello Vi?''

"Han Ro?"

"Yeh Anisha kidhar hai kabse call laga raha hoon usko."

"Mujhe nahi pata Ro. Main kabse dhund raha hoon. Subah bahar gayi thi somewhere with Dhanashree and Danielle but abhi tak lauti nahi hai, na phone utha rahi hai."

"Kya? Battery gayi hogi shayad?"

"Ro but batana toh chahiye na hum bahar ja rahe hain. Kitna time lagta hai?"

"Shant ho ja Vi, samajta hoon main, par abhi gussa karne se point nahi hai, aa jayegi voh"

"Ro? Dar lag raha hai mujhe"

"Dar mat Vi! Aa jayegi"

They ended the call

Three of them waited by the reception area for them to come. Praying they were safe.

Here is the update guys!!
Sorry if it was not up to the mark.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

What do you guys think must have happened?

IctloverGiVa thank you for this beautiful cover!! Please teach me also to make such covers. Loved it
Thank you so much ❤️❤️