Part-20

Anisha entered to see Virat sleeping peacefully in Mahi's arms. Smile crept on her face, then her eyes went on his bruised face and hurt arm she got worried what had happened. She went near him, was about to caress the wound when Mahi stopped her.

"Don't touch, he might wake up."

"Okay. How did this happen?" She asked concerned.

"He got into a fight."

"Why?"

"Not sure. I think someone provoked him."

"How bad has he beaten him. He is going to rot in hell. Wait he won't get place in hell also."

"He will suffer."

"Yeah. How is he? He seemed to have cried."

"Nothing just because of the pain."

"He will be okay na?"

"Yes Anisha, he will."

She nodded and went to freshen up

Mahi sat there patting Vi's head.

After a while Mahi had to got to board meeting, he left giving some instructions to Anisha about his medicine.

Anisha sat beside staring at him. In a while he woke up.

"Bhaiii......Bhaiii" he murmured

"Bhaiyaa?"

"Bhai, kahan hai?"

"He had a board meeting so he is there."

"He left? Is he coming again? He is still angry. Go tell him I am sorry, I won't repeat that again." Vi said getting restless

"What are you talking about?"

"I was wrong Ani, I was wrong. Someone fooled me and I got fooled and I believed them over him. I spoke really rudely with him."

"Means all that accusations you hurled at him were false?"

"Yes Ani, they were false." He said letting out tears.

Anisha felt instant regret about talking to him like that the other day, ignoring him.

"He will come back na?"

"Yes bhai, he will come back."

She ordered some dinner for them.

She fed him and gave him medicines. He was restless to see Mahi still not come.

"He will come, don't worry. He will be here."

"He hasn't come yet. Why is it taking so much time?"

"He is in meeting na, then it will take some time na. He will come."

"You go find him na. Go na. Go get him here."

"Bhaii.."

"Go naaaa pleasseeeee." He pleaded in such a way that she couldn't refuse.

"Okay Bhai. You are not moving from here. Close your eyes and rest. If I don't see you resting when I come, I will send him back."
He nodded like an obedient kid.

Anisha left him to check on Mahi. She went to the meeting room, but it had ended, she checked his room, he wasn't there. She spotted Ro on the way,

"Ro!"

"Yes? Ani"

"Have you seen Mahi anywhere?"

"Ummmmm... I think I saw him go upstairs. Maybe towards the terrace."