Part-10

After thinking of Ro's advice she came inside and she found Vi sleeping. She quietly slid beside him.

Next day when she woke up he had already left for practice. Anisha felt wierd.
"He left even before waking me up? He didn't talk to me also."

This went on for a week. He would sleep early went for practice early. He would talk to her only if he had any work. He would not stop her from doing anything. He wouldn't scold her. He was distancing himself from her.

"Why is Virat bhaiya behaving like this? It's been a week now. He is not stopping me. Just talking if he needs anything. Nothing is like before."

He came up to take something.

"Bhai?"

"Haaan Anisha? Main bas ye lene aya tha. Late ho raha hai ane ke baad baat karte hai "

"Suno toh" he had left already
She started feeling restless.
"How should I make him talk to me? He is avoiding me. Yes I am angry about his overprotectiveness but he was doing for my good only na. Ughhhhh"
She sat holding her head.

At evening when he came back she poked him to make him talk to her. She got no response. She tried everything that would irritate him and he would shout at her or talk to her but he ignored.
His silent treatment was killing her from inside.
She on purpose asked if she can go to some place he said yes to her surprise. He was not stopping her from doing anything. She was getting irritated by this.
Later she kept her head on his lap but he didn't acknowledge. She started feeling sad even more. She held back her tears.

The same thing repeated the next day.

Tired of this she went to hotel were Mahi was staying.

As soon as he opened the door she hugged him tight.

"Hey baby what's wrong? Everything okay?" He asked concerned seeing her in a vulnerable.

He took her inside and made her sit on the bed.

He cupped her cheeks and made her look towards him.

"What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?"
She hugged him by his waist, buried her head in his stomach. He held her close.

"Did anyone say anything to you?" She nodded in no.

"Then bacha what happened?"
She looked up. Her tears wrenched his heart.

"Mahi, Virat Bhaiya won't talk to me. He is avoiding me and just talking if there is some work." Anisha said still in the hug

"Why bacha? Did you talk to him? Why is he suddenly behaving like this?"

"How would I? He is not listening only. During RCB and PBKS match he told me not to go to the stadium, he won't tell me why, but I still went. He yelled at me after coming back. I got angry about his overprotectiveness like I can't go here I can't go there and all. From then he is not talking to me. He won't scold me, stop me from doing anything. He is distancing himself from me. It's been a week now." She cried a bit loudly now.
He rubbed her back and muttered sweet nothings to calm her down. After what felt like an eternity she calmed down.

"Bacha look here." He said and made her look towards him.

"He will come around baby. See he can't stay away from you too. It's killing him also to stay away from you. He surely is missing you."

"Then why won't he come talk to me. I am trying to sort out or atleast *sniff* making an effort to understand him."

"Yess bacha. Trust me he will come to you soon. I will talk to him na."

"You will?"

"Yes baby. Ok now wipe your face and let's go out okay?"

She nodded in yes and wiped her face on his shirt. He kissed on her temple and carased his cheeks.
Someone knocked at the door, it was Ro.

"Mahi Bhai" he said excited

"Hello Ro come in."

"Ani? You here? And why are you crying? Are you okay?"

"Sort of " and she narrated everything.

"Cheer up Ani, let's three of us go outside what say ha? If Mahi doesn't mind me third wheeling."

"No Ro no" he said and laughed.

Anisha freshened up and they left.

"Where do you want to go Ani?"

"I am okay wherever you wanna go." Ro asked

"No you tell me."

"You remember that hotel we had gone near BKC? That prawn dish wala?"

"Oh yes Cin Cin?"

"Yes that. Let's go there na then?"

"Sure Ani"

They left for the place.

They had their dinner trying to cheer up Anisha and distracting her mind.

They were walking along the footpath.
That man was following them the whole time.

Anisha sensed someone following her. She ignored at first thinking she is just overthinking.

But she noticed it after a while again. She held on to Mahi tightly.

"What happened baby?"

"Someone is following us from a time now."
He looked back and saw that man following them.
Anisha was scared.

"Why is he following us."

"We are here na baby. Don't worry bacha." Mahi said.

"Let's go back to hotel. It's not safe." Ro said

They called for their car. Mahi was holding Anisha protectively. Rubbing her arm trying to calm her down. He kissed on her head. Ro was standing on her either side keeping her safe.
Anisha wanted Virat so badly. She always felt safe and secure if he was around. Ro sensed that he held her hand assuringly.

They went back to the hotel. Rohit went with Anisha to her room. Virat was waiting for her there. He let out a sigh of relief seeing Ro with Anisha.

Anisha hugged Virat tight. Virat was confused what happened to her and why was she so scared.

Finally updated!!!!!! Hope you like it!!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!