Part-25

Mahi looked sad, she wasn't the same Anisha. She had lost her smile. He went out. Ro saw him going out dejected heartbroken. He went after him and decided to talk to him.
Meanwhile Vi woke up and went to his room to be with his sister.

"Ani bacha .. you fine?" He asked

"Yes bhai I am fine."

He sat beside her and pulled her in a side hug, and rubbed her arm and kissed on her head. Anisha felt so secure in his arms. She looked up

"Bhaiiiii....." She started

"Yes bachaaaa...."

"That physio Alya is trouble."

"Why kiddo? Why are you saying like this?"

"Bhai she tried to kill Mahi twice."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes bhai. First she tried to add poison in his food which failed then she tried to stab him but I came in between so I got stabbed."

"You saw her?"

"Yes bhai during lunch. While I was coming out to go have lunch with Rits I saw her add poison to it."

"She is trouble. We will catch her Ani don't worry okay?"

"Yes bhai." She held on to him tight.

"Bhaiii you won't leave me na?" She asked scared of loosing him.

"Never bachaaaaaaa. Never. Where will I go leaving you? I can't stay without you kiddo."

"I can't imagine you not being with me. I won't let you go." She said and almost had tears in her eyes. She leaned in to him more.

"I love you bhaiiiiii."

"I love you too kiddooooooo." He kissed her on her head.

After a while Mahi came in with the dinner for Vi and Anisha.

"Hello Bhai."

"Hello Cheeku. I got dinner for both of you."

"Thank you Bhai."

"Anisha, how are feeling now? Is it still paining?" He asked concerned

"It's fine." Anisha replied.

They had their dinner Vi feeding Anisha and Mahi feeding Vi.

"You had your lunch bhai?"

"Yes. I had mine." He lied.

"Okay bhai."

Vi got up Anisha held his hand instantly.

"Bhaii stayyy na please."

"I am going to wash my hands bachaaa." He said assuring her, and she left his hand.

She needed Virat by her side. She was scared that he would leave her too. He was the only constant in her till now. She was sick and she felt more better if Virat was there with her.

Mahi was feeling hurt that she wasn't talking to him normally and didn't need him. She had become very distant.

Virat came back and sat beside her and she instantly leaned on to him. Mahi left saying goodbye. And Virat put Anisha to sleep. He slipped beside her security her in her arms.

Late in the night Anisha got up sweating and breathing heavily. She was having a nightmare. Due the commotion Virat woke up.

"Bachaa what's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Bhai.... Bhaiiii."

"Yes kiddo?"

"Someone killed Mahi, I couldn't save him this time." She said scared