Part 24

Mahi and Rohit came in the room to see Virat looking at Anisha who was sleeping under the effects of medicine without blinking his eyes. Rohit went forward and kept hand on his shoulder due to which he flinched.

“She will be okay Vi! Don’t worry, we are there Na!” Said Rohit softly.

Anisha woke up hearing that noise. She opened her eyes to see Mahi, Rohit and her bhai by her side.

Mahi looked at her but her eyes were devoid of any emotion for him. He could not find any warmth and love in that.

But when she looked at Virat .. all the emotions were present. Her concern and love for Virat.

“Bacha is it paining ?” Asked Virat for the nth time.

“No bhai, not that much.” Said Anisha assuring him.

“I will check when can u get discharged” said Rohit and left the room.

Virat looked at Mahi and thought to give them some space even though he didn’t want to leave Anisha for a sec but he thought to sit outside for a min or so.

“U two talk, I will be outside” said Virat and was leaving but Anisha held his hand.

“Bhai don’t leave pls” said Anisha vulnerably.

“I am not leaving, I am just outside kiddo!” Said Virat.

“No no .. don’t leave my side!” said Anisha worriedly knowing that only Virat was constant in her life and no one else not even Mahi.

Mahi looked hurt due to that.

Anisha could not help but feel scared of loosing Virat now. Because she had begged Mahi to forgive her but instead he accused her of being jealous of an unknown person who was trying to kill him. She could not forget it. The look of Mahi when he said that.

“Acha acha okay .. don’t worry! Kahi nahi ja raha hu .. yahi hu tere paas” said Virat assuring her.

He sat beside her and Anisha instantly held his hand. Virat gave a warm smile.

Anisha got discharged by evening. They got her back. After she was settled in her room, Ro sent Vi to his room to freshen up and get some sleep. He was tired and stressed and needed some sleep.

Ro sits beside Anisha as she was lost in thoughts.

“Ani bacha what's wrong?”

"Nothing is wrong Ro."

“Ani I can tell from your face something is wrong and you can't hide anything from me.”

Anisha thought for a sec and narrated everything that had happened.

“Ro, it's just ki I am tired of everything, I am tired of fighting, I don't have any energy left in me. I am scared to loose people. In all this Virat bhaiyaa has been the constant in my life. I don't wanna go away from him. I am scared to loose him Ro” she said with tears in her eyes.
Ro took her in a side hug.

“It's okay bacha. I am there with you forever, and Vi is not leaving you never ever.”

“What about Alya? She tried to kill Mahi like twice, and might try again or she might hurt us too.”

“We will expose her Ani, don't worry about her.”

“But why is she after him?”

“We have to find that out. Whatever it is she should be out of ICT.”

“Yes Ro.”

“Now stop thinking about all this and take rest.”

Ro was about to leave when she stopped him

“Don't leave na.. stay here na”

“Okay I am here only.” he stayed there patting her head.

Mahi who was about to enter the room overheard their conversation. His guilt increased. He went from their. He felt suffocated. He sat near the pool side area gazing at the sky.
“She was right. I should have trusted her, I also accused her of being jealous. God what's wrong with me. I will find out and expose her. I will not let them suffer.”
He was determined.

Meanwhile in the room, Ro got up.

"Where are you going Ro?"

"Let me go check on Vi."

"Okay. Come back soon."

"Yes bacha." He said and left.

After sometime Mahi came to her room. He saw her resting her head on the backrest.

"Anisha?" He called she looked up to see him with very concerned and worried eyes.

"Yes Mahi?" She said not having much emotions.

"Anishaa.." he started and sat beside facing her. He took her hands in his.

"Anishaa...... I am sorry. I know I should have never accused you of being jealous. I am sorry please give me one chance. I should have never talked to you that way. Please forgive me. I should have understood you, listened to you not behaved with you that way. I am sorry." He said with tears in his eyes

Anisha looked at him, freed her hands.

"It's okay Mahi." She replied

Updated guyss

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

writingxpeace Thank you so much for helping me with this part !