Part-29

Rohit entered the room and saw Anisha sleeping with her head rested on Mahi's shoulder.
"Did they really sort out their differences? Are they together now? It hurts to see them fight and not talk to each other." He thought.

He slowly slid beside Virat and sat quietly as he didn't have the heart to disturb their sleep. He sat there for a while. It was lunch time he woke up Mahi grinning at him.

"What are you grinning for Ro?" Mahi asked confused

"Because..." He started eyeing at Anisha sleeping comfortably having a small smile on her face.

Mahi then realised. He gave a small smile indicating they talked. Ro got excited and wanted to go and hug Mahi.

"Happy for both of you Bhai." He said.

"Thanks Ro!"

"Anisha, wake up you and Vi need to go to hospital, your stitches need to be changed. Come on get up.
Anisha woke up groaning.

Rohit ordered food for them. They had their food quickly.

"Anisha come let's go." Virat yelled

"Coming Bhaiyaa."

"Cheeku?"

"Haan Bhai?"

"Can I take her?"

"Sure you can. Why ask" he said

He understood that they are giving their relationship another chance and this way they can spend some time together alone.

Mahi took her to the hospital to change the stitches.

"Are you feeling better Anisha?"

"Yes Mahi, much better."
Mahi smiled at it.

"Mahi, I missed you alot in these days."

"Me too Anishaa. I missed you alot. After you got stabbed, and seeing Virat's condition I realised one thing, life is very short to hold grudges."

"Yaaa. You know what hurt me the most?"

"What?"

"When you accused me of being jealous of a person I don't even know. That broke my heart, when I was just trying to save you."

"I am sorry Ani for that. I really am. I was blinded by anger to see the truth. I am sorry. I promise this won't repeat."

"Mahi, hey! Its okay! I am not angry. It's fine. We are good."
Mahi took her hand in his and kissed it.

They reached the hospital. Mahi helped her get down. Mahi held her hand and promised not to let go ever.

Meanwhile:

Virat was chilling surfing something on internet.
Ro was thinking about how should he tell Virat about Gaurav.
He finally found the courage to tell him.

"Vi?"

"Yes Ro?" Vi said getting alerted.

"I need to tell you something!"

"Tell na Ro. From when did you start to feel hesitant to talk to me?"

"Umm..... Okay so we talked to Yash and found out the person behind all this. It's not the gang we were thinking it to be."

"Then?"

He narrated everything to him.

"Say something Vi!" Ro said seeing Virat silent and not reacting anything.

Virat grabbed his hair and started pulling it frustrated.

"Vi! Vi!" Rohit tried to stop him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he screamed

He went to the terrace to clear his mind. Ro let him go alone to give him some space.

"HE HATES ME THEN WHY AFTER MY SISTER?? WHY CAN'T HE LEAVE HER ALONE?" He yelled.

"He doesn't know what he is messing with. He will be taught a lesson."

"GAURAAAVVV" He yelled on call.

"Hello Virat." Gaurav said

"STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY, UNDERSTOOD! YOUR ENMITY IS WITH ME! DEAL WITH ME. LEAVE MY SISTER ALONEEE."

"No Virat no! You hurt my sister, then why would I be silent."

"I never hurt your sister! she was the one behind me. I told her very nicely but she never left me."

"Stop lying Virat. You will have to pay for it!" He said cut the call.
Virat sat there staring at the sky.

Here doctor changed her stitches and medicines. And advised her to take more rest and less stress.

"You heard what doctor said right? So now take rest. Baki we will take care!"

"Yess sir." She chuckled a bit.

Mahi slid his arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards him, as they walked towards the car and Anisha slid her arm around his waist and leaned on him a bit and smiled looking at him.

They drove back to hotel.

"Ro? Where is Bhai?"

"He went on the terrace to get some air. He should have come back by now, it's been a while."

"Should we go check on him?"

"Ya we should!"

They went to the terrace to see what was taking him so long. Once they reached they couldn't find him there.

"Where did he go?" Ro asked

"Vi? Vi?" He shouted and searched the whole terrace nowhere to be seen.

"Bhaiyaaa? Bhaiyaa?" Anisha shouted.

"Cheeku? Where are you? Please don't play games."
Still no response.

"Ro where is Bhai? I am getting scared" Anisha asked stressed

"Ani kiddo, he must be here, don't be scared." Ro said trying to calm Anisha whereas he himself was scared.

"He is not on the terrace, let's ask at the reception if they saw him go anywhere." Mahi suggested

"Yes Bhai."

They rushed towards the reception

"Excuse me ma'am! Have you seen Virat go out?" Showing her his picture

"No sir. We didn't see him leave the hotel."

"Okayy"

"So he hasn't left the hotel, he has to be somewhere here only." Mahi said.

"Yes Bhai. Let's search."

Anisha was getting scared stressed.

"Ani calm down, don't stress, it's not good for your health kiddo." He said cupping her cheeks.

"Mahi, where is bhaiya. How can he disappear just like that."

"He should be here, baby. Don't cry now." Mahi said pretending to be strong.  He kissed her forehead.

They searched the hotel but couldn't find him anywhere.

Finally updated guys! Hope you liked it.

Sorry for the late update, was stuck with assignments.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!