Happy Birthday Virat|RohiRat

First, did you all not like the MahiRat update? If no then kindly tell me where I am going wrong!

Does my writing suck? Do tell me if u feel like it!

I have hardly got comments on that shot🥺! So do drop comments if you are not liking it or if you are. So that I understand where I am lacking.

_

Virat froze in his step seeing the sight before him.

'What the actual fuck Rohit', he yelled at him.

'Don't curse Vi, Sammy is sitting beside him', ritika said to him.

Virat noticed Rohit keeping his hands on Sammy's ears as Ro had predicted that Vi will curse as soon as he enters the room.

'Happy Birthday Chachu, I love itna Saara', Sammy said jumping in his arms and showing her hands to indicate her love.

'I love you more my Sammio, meri pastry' Virat said kissing her cheeks.

Ritika took Sammy with her eyeing Rohit something, she left the two best friends alone.

'Ro you moron what the hell is this?', Virat immediately yelled at him as Sammy was out of their hearing range.

'Happy Birthday Vi', Ro said in a low voice.

'What happy birthday u idiot, how did you got hurt and now care to tell me where all you did get hurt?', Virat yelled at him.

'Don't yell please', Rohit said holding his head.

'What's wrong?', Virat asked in concern in his soft voice sitting beside him.

Before Ro could say something, his phone rang. Virat got it from the side table.

When he saw the caller name, his eyes were ready to come out of its socket.

'Have I died and went into other universe where I am seeing Ab calling you', Virat asked being shocked.

'Idiot don't speak about dying on your bday', Ro smacked his arm.

Virat picked the call and kept on speaker even though Rohit tried to snatch the phone.

'Hey Rohit, I hope your plan worked well. Did Biscuit like it?', Ab asked as soon as call was picked.

'Speak', Virat whispered seeing Ro silent.

'Ab I will call you in a bit, Sammy is calling me', Rohit said and hanged up the call.

'Ro what plan?', Virat asked being all confused.

'This plan!', Rahul bhai came inside with something.

He gave that to Virat. Virat opened it and was surprised that he literally had moist eyes.

'You made this Ro?', Virat asked looking at him.

'Yes' Rohit said.

'How did you? You don't even know how to make a Maggi', he asked.

'I will tell you Virat', Rahul bhai said.

'No bhai please', Rohit said being embarrassed.

'He practiced yesterday seeing internet recipes practically setting the whole kitchen on fire. Then he was unsuccessful after burning his fingers. He called Zak after that and asked which restaurant it was where he and you went and you loved that dish. And I will let Ro tell you what did he do after that.' Rahul bhai said and left them alone.

'You burned your hand', Virat said keeping the dish aside and took Rohit's hand in his.

There were burn marks on his hand.

'What did you do Ro?' Virat whispered seeing burn marks.

'Then I called your biscotti, to talk to that cafe and teach me how to make it. Trust me it was difficult to ask him for the help. And I had to swallow my pride. Then he video called me and I prepared this till 2 in the night. Kept it to settle.', Rohit said.

'How did u got hurt on your leg?', Virat asked.

'I was coming in the morning to give it to you. And then I slipped through the stairs, thank god nothing happened to the dish. Rahul bhai was there so he helped me', Rohit said being embarrassed.

'You seriously care about the dish, what if you had seriously got hurt, pagal hai kya Ro!' Virat said in concern.

'Itna kuch nahi hua hai' Rohit said his panicked yeh concerned face.

Virat looked at his ankle.

'Now eat it, rather than sitting silent and staring on my leg and hands', Rohit said.

Virat opened the dish and tasted his fav dessert- Malwa Pudding.

It was so delicious.

'How is it?', Rohit asked impatiently.

'You have put salt in it!', Virat said making weird faces.

'For real?' Rohit asked shockingly.

Virat laughed at his face.

'Vi yaar kitni mehnat ki hai maine, don't scare me like that Na' Rohit said in a whining voice.

'It's delicious Ro' Virat said taking another bite.

'Meko bhi de Na' Ro said like a child.

Virat turned the plate away from him, 'it's mine, I am not gonna share'

'Vi yaar ek bite toh Bata'

'Ek hi? And aaram se, garam hai wo! Don't wanna burn your tongue now', Virat said forwarding him a bite.

'Wow what a awesome chef I am!', Rohit said boasting himself.

Virat looked at him and thought how lucky he was to get a best friend like Ro! He took so many efforts just to make this. No materialistic thing can match this emotion ever.

Virat hugged Rohit tightly.

'Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life. I can't imagine my life without this cheeky face of yours. Can't imagine my tours with you not waking me up by splashing water on my face. Can't imagine my life without idiot like you who can make my mood better in secs. Thank you for coming into my life, being my best friend, brother, my support and my confidant. I love you Vi', Rohit said hugging him back.

Virat buried his face in his shoulder to hide his tears.

Rohit rubbed his back in understanding. They broke the hug wiping their tears.

'I love you too Ro', Virat said with same emotion.

Rohit lay his head in his lap. Virat applied ointment on his hands softly and also bandages his leg again. He called Doctor who told he will be okay in 1-2 days.

'Mujhe pehle laga u forgot! Then I thought I did something to upset you', Virat said once doctor left the room.

'How can I forget the day when you were born and God decided to punish me for life', Rohit said teasing him.

'Shutup' Virat said back.

'Happy Birthday Again Vi' Rohit said and slept peacefully after having his medicines.

'Thank you Ro, thank you so much' he whispered back.

_

Done! RohiRat part is here.

Malwa pudding is Virat's fav dessert which is South African delicacy. He first had it with Zaheer Khan. And it's his fav after the homemade desi Gajar ka Halwa or Ragi Halwa which his mom makes for him.

Do drop your comments to tell me how you liked it.

Happy Reading.