You Scared Me (RohiRat)

A/N - Set in covid free world. Situations are completely fictional. Happy Reading !

It was RCBvsMI match finally on the IPL schedule. Virat was very happy as he gets to meet Rohit and Jassi. It had been almost a month he didn't meet them. They reached the venue and he literally ran from the bus towards the MI camp.

Jassi was just entering the camp and saw Virat coming there. Jassi ran and hugged him tightly.

"Virat bhaiya I missed you so much" said Jassi like a child.

"I missed you too Jassi. I m so happy to meet you" said Virat patting his head.

"I never understand why our matches are scheduled so late" said Jassi whining to Virat.

"Same feelings Jas" said Virat feeling the same about the stupid IPL schedule.

"Where is Ro ?" Asked Virat impatiently.

"He is in the team room" said Jassi and listening to that Virat went to the team room.

Virat was about to enter but stopped seeing Pollard hugging Rohit and saying - "You are really a saviour. You are my best friend man"

Virat fumed listening to that. As he was really waiting to meet Rohit but in turn he got to listen to this made him furious.

Rohit noticed Virat at the door. "Hey Virat ! Come in" . Virat came in and then Pollard said - "I will take leave .. hey Virat nice to see u man"

Virat just forced a smile and nodded his head. Pollard left the room.

Rohit hugged Virat in excitement- "Hey Vi it's been so many days we met"

"Ya" said Virat hugging back totally angry with him for not telling that To Pollard that he is not his best friend.

"What's up with u ? Why that frown On your face?" Said Rohit breaking the hug and looking at Virat.

"As if u don't know the reason" asked Virat irritated

"No I don't know" said Rohit innocently acting but he totally knew that he is jealous of Pollard.

"Why didn't u deny him that u are not his best friend?" Said Virat irritatedly

"He just said it casually" said Rohit grinning wide and totally loving it
(P.s - Ofcourse who doesn't love jelly Vi)

"Here I have left Faf in the bus and came running to you and u are enjoying with him" said Virat

"You sit with Faf in the bus" asked Rohit acussing him

"That's not the point now. It's not about your jealousy of Faf" said Virat dismissing it

"Then what is the point your jealousy towards Pollard" said Rohit grinning

"Unbelievable ! Don't talk to me. I am going" said Virat and stormed outside in anger

"Arey Vi sun yaar" said Rohit but Virat already left.
"I will have to now pacify him after the match" thought Rohit.

Rohit had won the toss and they had chose to bat first. They posted a decent total of 152 on the board.

Now RCB had come to bat. Faf was out after the powerplay. Virat came and started batting fearlessly but today one thing was strange that he was not able to tackle the bouncers.

It was the last second over. Pollard was bowling and they had 15 runs to win. Pollard fired up the bouncer noticing the weakness of Virat today. But to everyone's shock it just hit him and he collapsed on the ground.

Rohit and Jassi was in shock. While Jassi went to Virat's side .. Rohit was still standing rooted in place.

"Virat bhaiya" said Jassi keeping his hand on his shoulder. Faf and physio came running there.