You are my constant (RohiRat)

First t20 match of tri-series was today India VS WI 2019.Everyone was pumped up because of the match and on top of that Virat was back from the break. They were warming up before the game.

Rahul asked while jogging with Virat - "Hey Virat how do u feel to be back after break ?"

Virat smiled and said - "Refreshed ! But I missed u guys ! How are u Rahuliya ?"

Rahul whined - "Don't call me that"

"Virat !!! Come here" yelled Rohit.

Virat went there and they started discussing the last minute things before the toss. They were in their talks when Pollard was arriving there and he shouted - "Hey Rohit"

Virat held Rohit's arm and whispered dangerously- "Don't u dare stick to him !" Rohit whispered back - "Let me meet at least"

Rohit went to him and met Pollard. He hugged him and they started conversing casually. He forgot that Virat was waiting for him.

"This is so unfair how always we have WI series after my break." Whined Virat to Bhuvi who was standing beside him.

Bhuvi just listened to that rant not wanting to say which will annoy Virat more.

"I didn't get time with him and now that Polly is sticking to him. I absolutely hate it" said Virat annoyingly.

"Calm down Vi ! You both were together since yesterday. And he is just meeting him casually" said Bhuvi sensibly.

"Do they look like that they are just meeting ?" Said Virat ignoring the first part and seeing them hugging each other for the second time now.

"I am going for the toss!" Said Virat stomped from there. He stood beside Pollard and just acknowledged him. He was so raging inside because he was sticking to his Ro.

They lost the toss and WI choose to bat first. Virat just cursed his fate of loosing tosses.

Virat formed a huddle and instructed the team to which they hardly listened. Soon they marched towards the field.

Rohit step in with Virat before he could say anything Virat said warningly - "If u smile to Pollard now and if u speak to him ignoring me I will seriously kill u"

Rohit Smiled at that and defended himself - "I didn't ignore you!"

"Ya I saw that" Virat said mockingly. "Chal now let's play" said Virat before Rohit could defend himself more.

They started playing they got quick wickets but the problem was that scoreboard was also moving fast. Just then Pollard came on the ground.

Virat who was at boundary line saw him. Pollard smiled said something to him - "Try to get me out mate!" Virat just glared him and said - "Go and bat"

Pollard hit 4 sixes since he started to bat. Virat was getting irritated with it. Rohit was calming him down.

He went to Yuzi and said - "Yuzi tu hi hai jo yeh pehlwan ko out kar sakta hai"

"Ha bhaiya I will try my best!" Said Yuzi smilingly.

Pollard saw that and passed by Virat and said - "Whatever u try mate"

But to Virat's joy Yuzi took the wicket trapping him which made Virat jump in joy. Virat hugged Yuzi hard. Virat was going towards Rohit who was at boundary line coming towards him.

Pollard passed by and said something to him which made him very angry and they got into a argument. Rohit had to jump in between. "Back off Polly" said Rohit calmly to which Pollard agreed.