Together (Ro - Ritz - Vi)

The team was in SA for the series and Rohit was at NCA for recovery. Ritika and Sammy joined him as per Virat's instructions so that Rohit doesn't feel alone.

Rohit was really irritated and frustrated these days because he really wanted to perform in SA but because of this injury he could not. He had already snapped at Virat 2 times but Virat didn't mind.

Virat said for the nth time - "Ro focus on recovery first"

Rohit snapped again - "I know that Vi u don't need to remind me"

Virat calmly said - "okay I m not reminding u. Have u talked to Mahi bhai?"

Rohit's mood seems to be a little change due to mention of Mahi bhai. Virat was glad atleast somewhat he felt better.

Rohit hanged up the call after sometime and went to have his dinner.

Rohit sat there eating his food still in grumpy mood. Ritika sat beside him after putting Sammy to sleep.

Ritika asked softly - "Ro are u okay ?"

Rohit said nuetrally - "Ya I am fine"

Ritika said softly - "Ro it's just matter of time u know. You will recover quickly and perform again. Don't worry"

Rohit just stood up and snapped irritatedly - "I know ! Don't say as if u understand. You will never understand what I am going through right now. It is easy for u to say Ritika."
He said this and left in his room.

Ritika was shocked at the outburst and more shocked to hear Ritika from him. It literally brought tears to her eyes.

How could he say this that she doesn't understand ? Did she ever made him feel like that? She always tried to be there for him. May be she has lacked somewhere.

She really needed someone now. To assure her that she is not at fault. Or to tell her if she was at fault. What was her fault that Rohit felt like this ? She could improve right. Yes she will improve.

Ritika dialled one person who apart from her was close to Rohit and also shared a great bond with her. Her partner in crime, her friend cum brother.

Virat picked up as soon as he saw the call.

"Hey Ritzy what's up ?" Asked Virat cheerfully.

"Vi !" Said Ritika emotionally

"What happened Ritz ? Is Ro okay ? Is Sammy okay ? U okay ?" Said Virat panicking after hearing Ritika's emotional voice.

"Yes he and Sammy both are okay." Said Ritika sniffling

"Toh kya hua Ritz .. u okay na ? Kya hua bata Ritz .. why are u crying ?" Said Virat pacing in the room.

He could hear sobs only on the other side which worried him so much. It was rare to hear Ritika cry. She was really strong. It was really less instance when she would cry.

"Riti please bata apne bhai ko nahi batayegi ?" Asked Virat softly.

"Vi do u think I don't understand what Rohit is going through ?" Said Ritika sobbingly

"Nahi Aisa kuch nahi Riti ! Kya hua Ro ne kuch bola kya .." asked Virat softly wanting to calm her down

"Vi tell me na am I lacking somewhere ! Then I will improve." Said Ritika ignoring the Virat's question.

"Riti calm down okay. Pehle if u can tell me then please tell me kya bola Rohit ne" said Virat.

"He said I would not understand what he is going through." Said Ritika sadly