Family - 1

Rohit was getting bored as Ritika and Sammy were playing with Devisha. He thought to call Virat and talk to him.

He called two times but he didn't pick up.

He called Anushka to know where was he.

'Hey Nush its Ro' greeted Rohit as soon as she picked up the call.

'Hi Ro' greeted Anushka trying to sound cheerful as possible.

'How are you ? All good.' Asked Rohit

'Ya ummm everything is fine.' Said Anushka fumbling with words.

'What's wrong Nush ?' Asked Rohit hearing the tone.

'Nothing Ro. Tell me how come u called today' asked Anushka hiding the worry in her voice.

'Actually I was calling Vi but he is not picking the call. Is he in meeting ? Because its rare that he misses my call' Asked Rohit.

'Umm ya actually he is in meeting' said Anushka.

'Is everything okay ? Nush ?' Asked Rohit again.

'Ya .. I will talk to u later .. getting a work call' said Anushka hurriedly hanging up.

She sighed after hanging up the call. She was feeling so low today seeing the trolls on her name. She hid it from Virat as he was already stressed.

Anushka went in the room where her husband was sleeping with frown on his forehead. She so wished that he would share it with her what he is feeling rather than keeping it to himself.

She still didn't know the reason why he was sleeping in the day time which was really strange to her. But she didn't woke him up as he looked stressed.

Rohit frowned on the hanging up of the call. He totally felt that Anushka was lying to him. He went to ask Ritz.

He knocked the Sky's room.

'Arey Rohit bhai aao na' said Sky welcoming him.

'Sky I will sit afterwards, Ritz I have an important work with you. Could you come for 5 mins' said Rohit

'Ha ek min' said Ritika taking Sammy with her.

'Sorry guys .. I will meet u after sometime' said Rohit to Devisha and Sky. But he knew now something was going on with his best friend which was more important now than anything else.

'Kya hua Ro? Why are u looking so tensed?' Asked Ritika.

'Did u speak to Nush recently ?' Asked Rohit

'No .. Why ?' said Ritika confused.

'I called Vi but he didn't pick my call. Then I called Nush she picked it up but she sounded really low and seemed very disturbed.' Said Rohit.

Ritika was going to say something when Jassi along with Sanjana knocked their door.

'Hey guys come in' said Ritika but Rohit frowned at the interruption. He didn't mean to frown but couldn't help it.

'I know we interrupted something but this is really imp' said Sanjana seeing the frown on Rohit's face.

'What's wrong?' Asked Rohit.

'Bhai did u see this?' Asked Jassi showing him the phone.

Rohit took a look at it .. There were numerous trolls blaming Anushka for Virat's performance. And double trolls criticising Virat as a finished player.

'What the hell!' Muttered Rohit and Ritika took the phone to see.

'So this is the reason Anushka was sounding so low' said Rohit remembering her fumbling and low voice.