Never Alone (MahiRoVi)

Ravi bhai just gave the news to Siraj about his father passing away. He was sitting in the room. The first person to knock his door was his Virat bhaiya. Siraj didn't have a breakdown yet but as soon as he saw Virat he could not control anymore.

Siraj just threw himself to Virat crying hard. Virat held him tightly and rubbed his back to console him. Virat could completely understand how Siraj was feeling right now. He had gone through the same.

"Shaant ho ja Bacha .. Tabiyat kharab ho jayegi (Calm down Kiddo .. u will fall sick)" said Virat softly.

"Bhai Mai Akela ho Gaya Abhi .. (bhai I am all alone now) said Siraj sobbingly.

Virat himself wanted to cry so badly. This was literally a flashback for him. But he knew he had to be strong for his kiddo. He can't fall weak now.

"Nahi Aisa nahi hai Bacha. Mai hu na tere sath. (It's nothing like that kiddo. I am there with you." Said Virat softly.

"Pakka bhai ?" Asked Siraj childishly. Virat saw how much innocent the kid looked right now mourning his father's loss. He himself was finding hard to console him.

"Ha Siraj. Mai humesha tere sath hu (I will be always with you)" said Virat lovingly patting his head. Siraj hugged him more closely and soon drifted to sleep.Virat made him sleep properly and sat with him for sometime.

Virat came out of the room and met Jassi in the corridor. Jassi saw Virat stressed and went to him immediately.

"Are u okay Virat bhai ? What's wrong?" Asked Jassi immediately.

"I am okay Jassi. Can u do one thing for me?" Asked Virat.

"Yes bhaiya tell me what it is" said Jassi

"Can u stay with Siraj for sometime? He is sleeping now but if he wakes up and ask for me u call me okay. Just for sometime u stay with him" said Virat.

"Ofcourse bhaiya I will be there with him. U don't worry." Said Jassi and then Virat went to his and Rohit's room.

Virat closed the door and saw Rohit was not there. He just sat with support of the bed. He was thinking how he still couldn't cope with the loss. And today it just brought back all the memories. Unknowingly tears made way through his eyes.

He took his phone with trembling hands and dialled the one person who could talk to him now.

Mahi said softly - "Hi Cheeku ! How are you ?"

"Cheeku are u there?" Asked Mahi as he didn't get any response. He could hear some faint sobs.

Virat just could not get himself to speak after hearing bhai's soft voice which sometimes reminded him of his father.

"Cheeku kya hua bacha ?" asked Mahi again but no response yet. Mahi decided to add Rohit on the call.

Rohit who was in Bhuvi's room picked the call.
"Hi bhai !" Said Rohit cheerfully.

"Ro where are you ? Go to your room now" said Mahi in worry.

"What's wrong Bhai ?" Asked Rohit on the way to his and Virat's room.

"Cheeku called me and now he is not saying anything and I could hear some sobs too.. I am worried what has happened" said Mahi.

Rohit ran to his room hearing that. It was closed. He opened it with his key. As he entered he saw Virat slumped down the bed head buried in his knees. He immediately went to him and embraced him.

Rohit switched to video call to Mahi with other hand.
"Kya hua Vi" asked Rohit.

"Kya baat hai Cheeku ? Did u read something? Or did someone said something?" Asked Mahi not knowing what must have happened to cause Virat so much stress.

"Siraj's father passed away bhai" said Virat while crying softly in Rohit's embrace. Rohit and Mahi both understood what must be going in Virat's mind. They were going to say something but stopped hearing Virat.

"I told him that I will be there with him. I don't know how to console him bhai .. I myself can't get over the scar yet. How to tell him that this doesn't get better anytime soon" said Virat sobbingly.

Rohit and Mahi themselves felt so helpless to see their brother like that. They knew how strong Virat could be when it comes to be there for the kids. He consoled Siraj and now he was alone here crying over his memories.

"But bacha u helped him right. Didn't u tell him that u will be always there for him" asked Mahi softly.

"Yes bhai I told him but I couldn't assure him even though he believed me. I still feel alone bhai without Papa. I don't how to get over it." Said Virat.

"You are never alone Vi. I know u still feel that void in your life. But remember u will always find me and Bhai by your side." Said Rohit rubbing his back. Virat just hugged him tightly in response.

"I really miss u bhai" said Virat looking at Mahi for the first time since he called him.

"I miss u too bacha. Just as Rohit told you are never alone Cheeku. Never think that way." Said Mahi softly.

"I really miss him. Sometimes I really think whether he would be proud of me." Said Virat slowly.

Rohit broke the hug and said softly - "Vi we know u miss him. But don't ever have the doubt in your mind that he is proud or not. He is so lucky to have u as his son who made him proud at every step of the way.. wherever he is now he will be always proud of you"

"Yes Cheeku don't think like that. And we know u Miss him a lot. But he is always there with you .. in your heart. Never forget that. And we are also always by your side" said Mahi softly.

"Now be strong as my Cheeku is and handle your kiddo" said Mahi lovingly.

"I love u bhai" said Virat lovingly.

"I love u too Cheeku and Ro" said Mahi and hanged up the call.

Virat just placed his head in Rohit's lap and Rohit ran his fingers caressing his head. He knew Virat really needed that.

"Thank you so much Ro I don't what I would have done without u and bhai" said Virat snuggling closer.

"We are always there Vi. Don't ever feel that you are alone because u will be never alone as u will always have us" said Rohit softly.

After sometime both Rohit and Virat went to Siraj's room to check on him and found Jassi patting his head to sleep. They just smiled seeing their kiddo Jassi taking care of Siraj.

——————————-
Here is the first shot of this book.

Please drop your comments !