Together Always - 1 (ICT)

Virat was totally in grumpy mood today. He didn't greet anyone today. All were confused because they had won the match yesterday. No one tried to say anything because they had heard him snapping on the phone.

They were on the practice ground. Before starting it Virat received Bhuvi's call.

Bhuvi greeted smilingly - "Hey Virat I hope I didn't disturb you"

Virat said sadly - "Atleast u called me ! Others are too busy for my calls."

Bhuvi confusingly asked - "What do u mean ?"

Virat shrugged not wanting to snap at Bhuvi - "Nothing u tell me whats up !!"

Bhuvi said causually - "Nothing much just training with the guys. For a change I was just missing u I guess so I thought to check on you !!!"

Virat said sadly missing him - "I miss u too Bhuvi so much u cant even imagine."

Bhuvi confused about his tone asked - "Whats up with ur mood today ? Where are u ? Are u okay"

Virat said - "I am at practice session"

Bhuvi asked again sensing something was disturbing him - "Then whats wrong ?"

Virat snapped irritatingly - "Everything !!!"

Bhuvi asked politely - "Kya hua Virat ?"

Virat ranted - "Everyone is busy bhuvi ! Rohit with that Pollard .. Mahi bhai with Bravo and dont know how many people .. Rohit toh didnt pick my calls for like two days now .. .and have u seen Yuzi and Dev who were with me at RCB .. they toh are lost in their world only .. now they have found their own new family. Ash,jaddu I dont exist for them .... Here there is no AB .. he also retired .. and obviously I am just bonding with Faf ... but everyone forgot about me. I feel so left out right now .. Rah and Harry got busy with new team .. even Rishu u know ... and its been only two weeks yaar ... how will stay like this for two months ... there is no one to talk to ... and now u called after so many days .. even u forgot me."

Bhuvi listened to his rant calmly he knew he had to vent it out. Faf was also wwatching Virat animatedly saying something on phone. He clearly looked put off by something atleast this much he had known him to understand his facial expressions.

"Calm down Virat .. its nothing like that" said Bhuvi calmly.

"You dont know anything.. Let it be i have to go coach is calling me" said Virat hanging up the call.

Bhuvi sighed at that. He understood that he was feeling left out somehow. And it was natural because RCB was so changed this year. Even Bhuvi could feel that absence of AB from outside then how Virat must be feeling no one can understand that.

Faf also observed Virat .. He had become quite good friends but not that close. So he decided to talk to someone about Virat who can make his mood right.

Bhuvi called Rohit and surprisingly he picked up. Now the question was how Rohit missed Virat's calls.

"Hi Bhuvi whats up" greeted Rohit.

"Hi Are u busy ?" asked Bhuvi

"No not now" said Rohit.

"So I want to talk you about Virat" said Bhuvi coming to the point.

"Kya hua ? Is he okay" asked Rohit in panicking

"Yes he is fine physically atleast. Emotionally I dont think so" said Bhuvi in concern.

"Hua kya hai Bhuvi" asked Rohit concerned about his best friend.

Bhuvi told him everything and every single word what Virat had told him.

"Yaar I should have picked up his call .. I was so busy with Sammy" said Rohit regretting the delay he did in calling him back

"You are with RR at the practice right.." asked Bhuvi

"Yes .. Yuzi and Dev are here only" said Rohit

"Then u have to do something" said Bhuvi

"Yes dont worry I will do something" said Rohit.

Here on the other side Faf tried to talk to Virat but Virat just politely told him that he will talk a little later.

Faf called MS because he knew what kind of bond he had shared with MS. he had seen it closely while the matches of RCB and CSK.How Virat comes into dressing room of CSK and how MS used to go to check on his Cheeku.

But to his luck Mahi didnt pick the phone so he tried to Ruturaj.

"Hey Faf ?" asked Rutu.

"Hey mate .. I would catch with u later but now could i talk to MS .. he didnt pick my call. Its kind of urgent" said Faf seeing Virat thrashing the ball in irritation.

"Ya just a min" said Rutu and went to Mahi's room.

"Hey Rutu .. u here" said Mahi

"Woh bhai .. Faf ka call hai unko aapse baat karni hai" said Rutu handing the phone

"Hey Faf how are u ?" asked Mahi

"Hey I am good .. i wanted to talk to you about something" said Faf coming to the point.

"Ya tell me" said Mahi confused a little about the tone.

"Its about Virat " said Faf and narrated his whole behaviour which was not looking cheerful as always.

"I was a bit worried so may be if u could talk to him" said Faf.

"ya dont worry .. i will surely talk to him" said Mahi and hanged up the call.

Mahi immediately called Virat but he didnt picked up as he was busy in practice.So he instead called Rohit to know what exactly was wrong.

Rohit told him everything Bhuvi told him. Mahi and Rohit put up a plan what to do about it.

Rohit went to Yuzi,Dev,Ash who were in RR and took Jassi with him. And he called Rah and Harry too. Ishan and Sky too insisted to come along with Shreyas,Kuldeep and Rishabh. Mahi took Jaddu with him.

-----------------------------
(This is set in covid free world)

Random thought as always on weekend !!

Vote and comment the feedback !!

There will be second part to this if I u guys like it !! Based on the comments I will publish it !!!

Thanks to Kiran1209 for supporting me with this.