The pretty boy swear if the baby turns out to be a boy, he  wants Taehyung’s genes or else he will go crazy.

Obviously he wants the physical part  to be inherited not the  mental part.

Because he don’t wanna be a strict mommy.

The elder kept talking to a man with a blank look on his face. At times, he nodded or blinked but his face remained neutral. He shook hands with the man then turned around in the pretty boy's direction and stopped dead on his track.

Taehyung’s eyes popped out from its when he saw jungkook in front of his eyes.... He blinked and blinked in return to get out of these hallucinations that he was getting everyday since he left inchon...

Well if you ask then after leaving inchon and the pretty boy, his life was a complete mess ... Well it was not like that his life was not a mess when he was with the pretty boy but ... he felt like his one portion in him was completely drained out ... He was just surviving with the help of oxygen and food nothing else.   

He returned to the  daegu first to meet hyeko and the twins ... He decided to stay in daegu sometimes and try to move on but his dismissal nothing worked fine for him ...

He became a complete dead man no actually a complete dead zombie. .. he didn’t  talk to anyone much not even with his bestie hyeko ... He would just play with the twins here and there .. and would always drunk at night, would miss the pretty boy  and crying like a baby himself...

But he did realised that he couldn’t  go like this forever. ... He has a life and he need to open his new shop in Seoul too .. he always wanted to open his shop there ... And now that’s  it was finally happening he couldn’t  felt that much happy though... But he decided to go like this ... So yeah here he was ....

Buying a new place for himself in Seoul city.  Opening a new shop ....

And yeah these fast few days he adopted a hobby . . Always hallucinate about the pretty boy ... 

Something happened to the pretty bot when those those Sharp brown eyes met his ..

Something strange yet so familiar.

He found myself getting lost in those eyes the elder carried with him.

Hadn’t he vowed not to get lost in them? But he was already lost.

Taehyung’s lips parted in surprise and jungkook licked his own. As if his legs had their mind , they took three steps towards the elder but the elder’s feet stood firm on the floor.

Then Taehyung took a step towards the pretty boy, still staring right into his eyes.

“h-hey.”

“H-Hi.” Jungkook stammered.

Taehyung cleared his throat. “Wh-What are you doing here?”

Jungkook looked around and shrugged. “Sightseeing.”

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. “Really? From all the places over the world, you chose Seoul for sightseeing?”

The pretty boy bit back a smile. “Actually, it’s sightseeing and business to be exact. Thinking about opening my own law. Firm here.”

That was a pure pathetic lie, he knew that,

But he also knew that the elder knows it too.

“Oh. Good for you.” Taehyung said and averted his eyes from the pretty boy...

They were slowly falling into this uncomfortable silence and before it got any more uncomfortable, jungkook spoke up.

“Is that yours?” he pointed out to the shop Behind the elder.