𝐗𝐈𝐈. So This Is Love?

Comincia dall'inizio

And the prince could sense the intensity of undying love in the writer's eyes.

Something told him that Jungkook was more than he knew and he for sure wanted to know more.

But not caring less he made his way to find an old well in the middle of the rose garden, roses of different shades from yellow, beige, orange, pink and iconic maroon red.

The prince plucked a red one to swirl between his fingers, sitting on the wall of the old well he just found out in the middle of the garden which was closed and adorned with creepers and climbers.

The writer too just followed and sat next to him as they sat there in silence until the prince gestured to the writer to read something for him as he tapped the book in the writer's hand.

The writer just smiled and decided to open and did as he was told.

As he turned the pages and cleared his voice, instinctively his melodious voice recited the poems in his own way, every emotion of him visible with every line and the prince just sat there facing his direction and staring at the writer's face with pure mesmerization.

Nothing could beat the moment of pure serenity, the writer's voice mingled with the chirps of birds coming from afar, buzzes of bugs and gentle breeze hitting the trees and causing the flowers to dance.

The prince kept swirling the rose between his fingers, thinking how he would read the writer's book by himself in his garden all alone not too far ago but then he got to have the writer himself reciting them for him.

Such a dream come true.

"... And from my body, skin and bones, nothing was ever mine,
Could it be mine when this mind thinks of you,
heart beats for you,
mouth speaks for you,
legs want to walk with you,
these eyes want to see you
and these arms… want to just hold you.
Could it be mine, could it be mine when the blood in my veins sprint with your name.
How could it be mine…"

The prince sucked his breath in when he heard the writer recite the nth line but the moment the writer ended those lines with a gentle glance towards him, the prince could risk jumping into the well.

But isn't the writer too worth risking for?

"Jungkook-nim…" the prince whispered, interrupting the writer who hummed and spared his glance at him.

"They must be really lucky…" The prince whispered with a shine in his eyes.

"They?" The writer asked gently.

"The one you write these for."

And this time the writer sucked his breath in, eyes getting blank all of a sudden.

The writer looked away with a gentle grin, an attempt to conceal his sorrow.

"Do they know?" The prince asked curiously, shifting closer to the writer who panicked internally.

"What do you think?" The writer asked, letting himself be a bit bold to let himself see the prince closely.

"They don't… they definitely don't." The prince said with too much confidence that had the writer pondering and knitting his eyebrows together.

"How is that so?"

"Because…the love, the pain, the agony and desire is evident in these poems. If they knew, they would come by and accompany you right away." The prince whispered and the writer got too overwhelmed, how would he say the one who was saying this was the one.

Would Taehyung do the same for him?

"Umm… when are you planning to let them know?" The prince then looked away, sitting straight as he played with the flower in his hands, acting as if nothing happened because he wanted to give the writer his time to tranquil himself after seeming so emotional.

The writer inhaled deeply, trying to be strong as he always did.

"When should I?"

"Our writer is good at turning answers into questions I see… but this time I really need an answer."

Jungkook just smiled shortly while looking down.

"I think Jungkook-nim, you're a bold writer but a cowardly lover."

"And how is that so, your highness?"

"There must be a reason you haven't told them but let me tell you they deserve to know."

"Then tell me how I should tell them?" Jungkook asked sincerely and the prince pretended to think, rolling his eyes around adorably.

"It's in the common of things, even if you refuse to let them know, they'll know in ways you can't even describe so I'd say if you can't tell them, they'll still know if you keep showing that you love them." The prince answered so sincerely that the writer could feel an arrow pass across his chest, feel the sweet pain with every heartbeat.

The writer felt so touched that he felt so heard and assured by his beloved, the other might not know but for the writer what he said gave him just good signs.

The two sat there in silence for a while until the writer decided to take the flower from the prince's hand, bringing it closer to his nose as he tried to smell and the prince just followed his actions with his eyes until the writer tilted to bring that flower to his ear.

"Pardon that I dare to ask this, is there a lucky human Prince Taehyung wants to show his love towards?" The writer asked as he tucked the prince's hair behind his ear, making room for the rose he fixed right over his ear.

The prince was just as smitten, eyes full of glisten looking at the writer.

"If they can see my love, maybe they'll know too…" and the prince decided to reply in a gentle whisper, intense eyes meeting with the writer's passionate one.

If they both would be sure of each other's feelings they could have kissed in the heat of the moment but it didn't matter because their eyes for sure kissed each other rightly.

The same passionate eyes of the writer admired the face of the prince then, adorned with the flower over his ear, he didn't seem any less than an angel coming right from heaven and giving the writer a hard time putting his words together in the haze of thoughts.

The prince didn't want to break the silence but he knew he would keep looking in those eyes, he would attempt something out of his lane so he just looked away, playing with the flower on his ear and thinking of ways to bring back their encounter to a normal one.

"What's your favorite flower writer-nim?"

"Out of all the flowers…"

"Yeah?"

"You…"

"Hmm?" The prince asked as he didn't hear the writer say anything and only smiled and looked away.

"You'll know." And Jungkook whispered boldly, finding the lost confidence in his love and for sure he believed if his love was loud enough, the prince would definitely know.

And he for sure will know.

────♛────

Ahem... So this is love? Mmm hmm hmm hmm~~~

For sure it is.

Keep commenting!

I hope you guys enjoyed!