"Rafa, please..." Alba's voice cracks as a tear threatened to fall from her gorgeous eye.

Rafael sighs and doesn't say anything. He looks at me as if trying to calm himself down before turning back to her and saying, "Fine. If he makes you happy, then I am happy."

"Really?!" Alba and Cash say at the same time.

"What is it to you?" Alba asks Cash in a harsh manner.

"Nothing..." he mumbles, his face falling to the ground, not meeting her eyes.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Rafael is looking at Cash in confusion, probably putting the pieces together. When I see his mouth a little open as he looks at Cash, I feel certain that he now knows that his best friend likes his sister.

And from what I gathered these past few months, Rafael would rather let his best friend dating his sister than a stranger he knows nothing about.

"Anyways, let's play something," Alex changes the subject, startling us because he hasn't said anything since we came.

"Dude, make some noise next time," Andrew glares at Alex.

"Sorry..."

I get a little bit closer to Rafael without him noticing. For some reason, I feel like I want to be near him all the time, especially when I don't see him for hours.

My thigh touches his, making him turn and look at me. I don't look at him because of my shyness, but what he does next makes my stomach flutter.

He sneaks his arm around my waist and squeezes a little bit, pushing me more toward him. No one sees what's going on as the flashlights from our phones don't capture our bodies, only faces.

My heart beats very fast against my ribcage, making me almost faint from excitement. It doesn't remove his arm the whole time and only moves his fingers in a circular motion, drawing circles.

He then gets close to my ear and murmurs words that made me almost wet my pants. "Leave your door open tonight. I am coming to your room if that's okay."

I shyly nod and smile, looking into his amused eyes. I don't trust the words that would come out of my mouth right now.

"I am bored...and single," Alex says, seeing that no one listened to his game suggestion.

"Is Alex drunk? He has never been this talkative," I whisper to Rafael, who chuckles.

"He is."

"Let's just go," Alba says, standing up.

Cash is the first to stand up after her and then followed by everyone else. I could see Cash's sad face even in the night and I feel for him. He has been nothing but gentle and kind. I know she cannot control the way she feels about someone, but I hope she really sees him. And I feel she would only see him when she losses him.

We all drive back home. Victoria and Manuel are asleep as we entered the mansion. The lights are off and the only thing that could be heard is the wind from behind the windows.

I go to my room and excitement spreads through my body as I recall what Rafael told me. He'll be coming to my room tonight and I am very nervous. What would he want to do? Would he just want to talk or do something else? And what would he want to do if not talk?

I change into my only available pajamas, the ones that I am embarrassed to wear in front of anyone. That's just my luck for today.

Cat-printed pajamas. Long sleeves and shorts.

I sit on my bed and wait impatiently for the door to be opened and for Rafael to walk in. I look at the clock and it reads 2:02 AM.

After ten minutes, at 2:12 AM, my bedroom door is pushed open and Rafael walks in, trying so hard not to make a sound. I look at him and try so hard to suppress my giggle that was making its way out.

He sits beside me on the bed, way too close to me. "Hey," he says with a grin.

"Hi..." I shyly say, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So..."

"So..."

"You know, you're making it so hard for me."

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion.

He leans in until his nose hit mine as a smile plays on his lips. "How do you expect me not to kiss those lips whenever I see you..."

"What's preventing you?" I say with confidence, immediately feeling embarrassed, but I don't show it.

"That's exactly why I am here, to tell you that there's nothing that's going to prevent me from doing this," he says and slams his lips onto mine in a mind-blowing deep kiss.

Our lips fight against each other as both of us fight for dominance. He sneaks his arms around my waist, making me squeal at the sudden contact. This gives him the gateway to insert his tongue and deepen the kiss. He pulls me until I straddle him, my bottom part against his. I moan into the kiss making him groan in return.

When we break apart, we look into each other's eyes, getting lost in each other.

"Why haven't we done this before?" he asks, eyeing my lips.

"I don't know... I wish we have done it sooner."

"Me too."

He captures my lips again and this time starts grinding. I couldn't stop the moan that came out, making him smirk knowing that he is affecting me.

He takes my pajama top off without breaking the kiss. His fingers pull my bra straps down and then trail kisses from my jaw down my neck.

"Rafa..."

"Fuck, call me that again."

"Rafa."