Chapter 13: Round 1 - FIGHT

(SPOILERS FOR SEASON 6 EP 6)

At Gengu Villa, Touya and Itsuki find themselves locked in combat against Geten's relentless ice attacks.

"Damn it! This ice just won't stop!" Touya exclaims, frustration evident in his voice as he unleashes torrents of flames.

"Just keep incinerating him, Uncle!" Itsuki urges, her tone tinged with defiance.

"Don't talk back to me like that, you little brat!" Touya retorts.

"Would you two just get along?!" Hato interjects, his attention split between evading the incoming ice and tending to his mother's burns with bandages.

Cementos steps in to help contain the ice, but Geten attempts to crush him. Mt. Lady swiftly intervenes, wielding a massive bat made of cement to shatter the encroaching ice.

"I'll turn your brains into mush! Take that! And that!" Mt. Lady shouts as she delivers powerful blows to the ice formations.

Meanwhile, Toga moves stealthily among the chaos, disguised and striking down unsuspecting heroes.

Suddenly, the ground trembles, and a colossal hand emerges, signaling the arrival of a formidable force.

At Jaku Hospital, Setsuko watches with growing concern as her father freezes in place.

"What just happened?" she asks anxiously, her eyes darting between her father and the chaos unfolding around them.

"Papa, are you okay?" she continues, her voice tinged with worry.

"Why are you still here, you foolish girl?!" her father responds sharply.

"I'm worried about my Papa! Is that such a crime?!" Setsuko retorts, frustration evident in her tone.

Just then, Endeavor swoops in, charging at Shigaraki from above.

"Grandpa!" Setsuko breathes a sigh of relief as Endeavor grabs her out of harm's way and launches an onslaught of flames at Shigaraki.

As the battle ensues, Setsuko watches intently, her heart pounding with anxiety.

Meanwhile, at the evacuation site, Midoriya abruptly decides to run, beckoning Bakugou to follow.

"Where are you going?" Shoto calls out, confusion evident in his voice.

"Oh, I forgot something! We'll be right back!" Midoriya replies hastily as he and Bakugou dash away.

Midoriya quickly contacts Endeavor, informing him of Shigaraki's potential target and urging him to keep them updated on any changes in the villain's movements.

Suddenly, Shigaraki materializes in front of the two young heroes in training. Before he can harm Deku and Bakugou, Gran Torino swoops in, grabbing them and swiftly flying them to safety.

Aizawa quickly moves to neutralize Shigaraki's quirk, while Endeavor and Ryuku launch a fierce assault on the villain. Setsuko watches from the ground, flanked by Gran Torino, Bakugou, and her uncle Deku.

As the battle intensifies, Nomus begin appearing everywhere, prompting Gran Torino's concern.

"Why are they unharmed?" he questions.

Setsuko offers an explanation, recalling her father's lessons on controlling his quirk to spare the Nomus capsules from decay.

Endeavor and Shigaraki continue their clash, while two Nomus head for Eraser. Gran Torino instructs the trio to hide, but Midoriya and Bakugou leap into action, with Setsuko following suit.

Midoriya seizes Shigaraki before he can reach Eraser, advocating for their involvement in the fight to protect Aizawa. Bakugou joins the fray, bombarding Shigaraki with explosions as Midoriya restrains him with Black Whip.

Despite their efforts, Shigaraki nearly breaks free until Endeavor intervenes, delivering a powerful blow that sends the villain tumbling.

"Setsuko, can't you do something?" Endeavor appeals to his granddaughter.

Setsuko shakes her head. "No, my quirk doesn't affect him, just as his doesn't affect me," she replies.

Endeavor then addresses Deku and Bakugou, acknowledging their presence and urging them to support Eraser while Bakugou shields Deku.

As Endeavor readies another attack, Shigaraki utters cryptic words that send a chill down everyone's spine.

Gran Torino joins the fray, launching a swift attack on Shigaraki. Despite his agility, Shigaraki manages to evade both Gran Torino and Endeavor's assaults. However, Bakugou seizes the opportunity, delivering a massive explosion from above. Simultaneously, Deku unleashes a powerful smash, while Endeavor employs his vanishing fist technique.

Meanwhile, at Gengu Villa, chaos ensues as Machia breaks free and seizes members of the League of Villains. Touya springs into action, swiftly dodging the colossal creature's attempts to snatch him.

"Dad, look out!" Hato cries out, noticing Machia's looming grasp toward his father.

"No, you colossal idiot!" Touya retorts, deftly evading Machia's advances. "I have no intention of going with you!"

Hawks exhales in relief as Machia retreats, his heavy breaths fading into the distance.

"Dad! I need you to watch over Mom!" Hato's urgent voice breaks through the tension as he gently lowers his mother to the ground.

"Understood!" Hawks responds, concern etching his features.

"Where are you going?" Hawks queries, his worry evident.

"I need to fetch someone," Hato replies cryptically before darting away.

Mt. Lady presses against him, attempting to impede his progress.

Meanwhile, with the rear guard, Denki, Hikki, Tokoyami, and the two Class B students return from the front lines.

"There's a massive entity headed our way!" Jiro alerts the group.

"But what is it exactly?" Denki questions, bewildered.

"I'm not sure," Jirou responds, her uncertainty mirrored by Shoji's inability to perceive the threat.

The heroes rush to the front, spurred by the urgency of the situation. Simultaneously, the Pros mobilize to support Mt. Lady in her confrontation with Machia.

Suddenly, colossal ice shards rain down, halting their advance.

"Is the ice user still in the fight?"

"Not for long!"

"Itsuki!"

With determination, Itsuki ignites her flames, propelling herself skyward to melt the encroaching ice. Cementos swiftly moves to ensnare Geten, containing the threat.

In the rear guard,

"Mt. Lady got thrown off?!" Shinsou's voice rings out in disbelief.

Shoji affirms with a nod. "Yeah, I spotted some blue flames." (A/n: I know Dabi isn't with Machia, but let's pretend Mr. Compress managed to capture some of Dabi's fire and is utilizing it.)

Suddenly, Ms. Midnight's voice crackles through Momo's headset, instructing her to utilize Anesthetics.

"What's the plan, Yao-Momo?" Mina inquires.

"Are we retreating with our tails between our legs?" Kirishima and Kazumi pose the question, the latter's tone carrying a hint of aggression—she is a Bakugou, after all.

"Earphone Jack, Tentacole! Use sound to gauge his proximity and estimate his arrival time! Mudman, lend us your strength! Everyone, prepare to move!" Momo issues commands with authority.

"We can already see him! He's moving fast. Less than a minute until he's here. Wait, the sound has changed. He's slowing down," Jiro reports.

"The villain stands at about 25 meters tall. He surpasses Mt. Lady in size!"

Momo swiftly prepares the Anesthetics. "It's been a year since we joined UA. I wasn't taught to turn my back on the enemy!"

With unanimous agreement, everyone grabs a vial, readying themselves for the impending confrontation.