love blossom

A wide smile appear on his face , hearing your forgiveness...

He pull you in his arm and hug you tightly...

Jungkook:i was waiting for this day Yn ahh

He say ,tear left his eyes in happiness,you break the hug and wipe his tear and say...

Yn:how were you day without me ?

Jungkook: i miss you alot,i regret everything i done to you in the past

He say ,tear left his eyes continuously but it was nothing compared yours ?

But all happened everything past

The pain all you suffered is end

But now in return he suffered the pain

You connect your forehead with him and kiss his forehead...

Yn: forgot about it ,is a punishment for you ,you deserve that too....but now everything is fine..

You say ,he caress your cheek and peck your cheek ...

Jungkook:will you come with me ,stay with me ,smile to me,hug me and kiss me love me like no one did..

He say ,you smile and nodded your head pecking his forehead a smile come to way of his face as he hug you tightly...

1 weeks later

You  are struggling to tie up his tie as he wrapped his arm around your waist staring at you...

Yn: finally..

You say let go of your hand and look at him who was already lost in you...

YN:what are you staring Mr Jeon ?

You asked ,he shook his head and chuckle and say ..

Jungkook:you are really a short girl

He say make you rolled your eyes every day he repeat the dialogue..

Yn:i know

You say he pinch your nose make you frown

Yn:kook stop ...get out ...

You say trying to push him from you he is getting late for his work...

Yn:you are getting late.

Jungkook:i am the boss

He say pulling you closer to his chest , pecking your forehead..

Jungkook: baby

Yn:hmm

Jungkook: nothing

He say kissing your forehead again ....

YN:come early tonight i am scare to sleep alone

You say he nodded and patted your head ,he smile and hold your hand went downstairs...

You give him a kiss and waved him untill he went out ...

You sigh and sit at the living room...

The night

Raining heavily ,you hugged yourself while trying to stay calm ,the raining increased you try to call Jungkook but he didn't pick up...

As soon you hear the door ringing ,you quickly stormed downstairs and open the door Seing Jungkook is soaked with water...