party (1)

At night
Jungkook pov
After finishing my work ,i came back to mansion ,the maid welcome me in ,i went upstairs to my room ,i open my room door and the next thing make me smile when i saw my love sleeping peacefully as the same position i lay her ,i make toward her and kiss her forehead and caress her cheek while admire her a second,i went to shower ...

After taking a hot shower ,i lay beside her while sliding my hand slowly inside her waist and pulling her closer to my chest ,i drift to Dreamland...

Next day morning

Yn pov
You woke up by the sound of rain ,you quickly open your eyes and look at the balcony side is raining heavily ,you sigh and close your eyes and turn a side and open your eyes back ,you gasped when you saw him already looking at you....

Jungkook:you awake?

He say while tucking the hair behind your ear ,you nodded your head...

Jungkook:today we are going to a party

Yn:h-uh?

Jungkook:today we are going to business party so the dress you gonna wear will be at here by 6:30 pm ,get ready by 7:30 pm we are going to attend the party together understand?!!

Yn:y-eah

Jungkook:good..

He lean in and kiss you forehead,but a side you are happy party is the only way for you to escape...

Time skip to night

You look at the mirror last time and went downstairs slowly,the dress is fit you well ,is comfortable for you ,so you are not having any trouble in dress ....as soon you step downstairs Jungkook eyes landed on you he look at you from head to toe ....

Jungkook pov

I look her from head to toe she is looking gorgeous in that dress ,i am just going crazy for her...

I went near her and hold her hand say...

Jungkook:shall we go

Yn:y-eah

...
..
....
...
..
....

At the car
Silent fill up in the car there is no word between you and him ,but his hand on your thigh make you uncomfortable...

Jungkook: remember then go to any place without informing me.

Yn:ok

Jungkook:don't dare to try to escape or the consequences will be worse...

He warn and look at you ,you just gulp and say..

Yn:ok

................•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At party

You guys reach the party Jungkook hand hold your hand tightly while he flash you a smile ,you guys enter the party hall,as soon you enter you sigh in relief they were to many people, definitely you can escape from here today ,he can't find you anyway,you smile inside thinking this will be the last day you with him...

To be continued

Next part 🔞