first night

The marriage day

Holding the bouquet , Jungkook was standing Infront you , this day should be a best day to you ,but it didn't ....

The priest start to say.

Priest:do you Kim Yn take jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband?

YN:i do

Priest:do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Yn as your lawful wife?

Jungkook:i do

The word left his mouth ofc this will be the answer ...

Priest:you may kiss the bride

The priest say,he immediately wrapped his arm around pull you closer to his chest ,he land his lip on you kissing you gently ....

You didn't kiss back ,just stand still after sometime he broke the kiss....

Jungkook:i love you my angel

He whisper and kiss your forehead....

At mansion

The car stop Infront the mansion ,he come out from his seat and he open the door for you ,you slowly get out from the car while struggling with the dress,he notice that ,he smile and carry you in bridal style make you taken back by his sudden action,you grip his collar tightly fear of he will let his grip go....

He went inside the room ,he slowly let you stand ....

Jungkook:how was the room baby?

He asked them your eyes roam the room surrounding it was decorate with flowers and lights ,your eyes widened by the view,you understood why this were set up for.....

Yn:jung-

Before you could say anything he turn around and smash his lip on you ,the kiss was rough,his hand hold your hair softly And deepen the kiss each time ,your mind went numb ,you didn't push him ,your body reacting to his each time ,but this time you push all your anger a side you kiss him back while clenching shirt ,he smile through the kiss getting the response ,he slow down the kiss and kiss you softly ,he lick your bottom lip and suck them slowly while caress your neck ....

His right hand slowly went back to your zip he pull it down ,and slide your dress from your shoulder,you clench his shirt even more tightly feeling his cold hand touching your bare back....

He break the kiss and look at your swallen lip ,he peck on it and move to your shoulder he peck your shoulder,he slowly slide the dress down fully....

Leaving you in undergarment,while your face heat up when you feel him carrying you in bridal style....

He lay you down on the bed gently....
He connect his lip with you again now the kiss was rough and rough his tongue tasting your lips ,his head tilt each side by kissing you...

After sometime he break the kiss and ,suck your neck

Make you close your eyes , lefting his mark on your neck ,he slowly went down to your cleavage kissing you softly,he unhooked your bra and panties he throw them a side leaving you totally naked under him ,now you blushed and look away feeling his intimidating gaze eyeing your body ,he unbuttoned his shirt and throw a side ,he remove his pant ,settle down kissing your lip again while his hand massage your boob make you moan softly ,he get turn on by that ,he leave your lips and took your nipple on his mouth.....