restart the love

1 year later

Is been 1 year  since the incident happen , Jungkook let you go , you start live at apartments and work at a company as a employee ,you get a good salary ,and you are happy with your life ,but moving from Jungkook living at your own ,you feel the pain ,you miss him ,even though he make your life miserable in the sake loving,but you miss him ,you realize you have feeling for him.....

Meanwhile Jungkook
He stop his mafia work and now he is one of successful business man ,and the day he find out the guy who did to you was one of his mafia enemy , he was the last person Jungkook kill ,after the day ,he move out from his mafia work ...

Every night ,he secretly watch you going to grocery shop and walking at the street ...

He didn't sleep well ,he want to bring you with him ,hug you ,kiss you ,but all he know is you might forgot him ...

He cry every night ,he get drunk every night,he always want to come to your house but he didn't cross his limit...

Every night he stalk you secretly to your safety ...

He still wonder will you forgive him ?

Is how your both life goes every day missing each other ...

You wear your dress and look at yourself at the mirror today is business party ,all business man will attend the party ...

A happiness of you is definitely Jungkook will come..

Meanwhile Jungkook pov
He wear his black coat and look at himself at the mirror ,he remembers the day you guys went to party and you try to run away ....

And he force you..

He took a deep breath closing his eyes ..

Jungkook:yn

The heart is still beating for you...

But his happiness he can see you since all the business employee will attend the party ....

At least he hope this time you will forgive him...

Even you don't forgive him he wish you to stay with him ,at least he can see you all day and night ...

At the party

Your eyes search him for everywhere,but you couldn't, unknowingly tear form on your eyes,you look down ...

Yn:maybe he don't want to come

You say yourself letting the tear fall down...

You sigh deeply wiping the tear off ,and sit on the chair looking at the couple dancing ...

Meanwhile Jungkook pov

He froze at the spot when he saw you ,you are looking so beautiful...

As always

He can't take his eyes off ,he frown when he notice the tear on your eyes from the far he can see ....

He slowly come toward you ...

He saw you watching the couple dances ,a smile form on his face ,he sit beside you ...

Jungkook:yn

He whisper ,you immediately look at him hearing the familiar voice ...

Yn: Jungkook

You say the happiness tear form on your eyes ....

He smile and kiss your forehead,you close your eyes ,he place his lip on yours , he close his eyes ,tear left his eyes , finally he can kiss you...

You didn't push him instead you wrapped you arm around his torso ...

Jungkook:i love you

He say take his lip from your forehead he kissed yoor head..

Yn:where were you this day ?

You asked him ,he wiped your tear and say...

Jungkook:in your heart ...

He say ,you hit his chest ....

Yn:you didn't come to see me not even a call ?

You asked he can sense that you miss him so much ...

He cupped your cheek and say...

Jungkook:you miss me huh ?

YN:so much

You say ,he chuckled and kiss your cheek and say...

Jungkook:as you wish i let you go ,will you forgive me?

He asked hoping you will forgive him

Yn:what if i say no ?

Jungkook:i won't force you ,i wil go move from this country

He say took off his hand from your cheek and distance himself from you a little...

He close his eyes and let the tear fall down ...

You sigh and pull his arm and kiss his cheek and say...

Yn:i forgive you mr Jeon

To be continued

Vote goal 90+
Do comment

We are coming to the ending:)

This chapter deserve more (⁠θ⁠‿⁠θ⁠)
(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠) Don't worry you all ,still have spicy chapter

My reader i ask why my story main lead meet his love at party (⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)

The answer : My first love till now was start in a party 😁, i mean he is a business partner as well ,soy dad also when i attend the party i saw him first ,my dad and him meet become a strong bone ,we talk Alot,and unfortunately one day i lost my first kiss at him 😏 ,the day he propose me and how is go💯 till now ....

My love story look like a kdrama i mean i just tell you guys sneak peak 😏😏😏 before that alor romance happen ...